OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Yes there is, and he has about 6 years left
    LOL. Maybe only 2 years left, maybe less depending on the elections in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Exactly.

And so too did Hollywood.

Trump was well liked before he ran with that (R) after his name.
      So did black people and mexicans. Now they're being told by Dems to hate them. Its crazy how they just follow what they say. Its like they dont have a mind of their own.

Hes racist! Ask them how hes racist and its ehhh uhhh BUT HES RACIST! He wants to follow immigration laws and that some how makes him a racist. So did Clinton but she changed her mind before the election so I guess thats ok.

Clinton said marriage should be between a man and a woman. But she changed her mind before the election, I guess now thats ok.

Obama whispered that he would have more flexibility after the election. But Trump is working for Russia!

**** is crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        As did the mainstream media. It wasn't until Trump started shaking up the system that they suddenly claimed he was literally Hitler.
        This is simply not true. I live near NYC and have known about all this stuff for a long time.

That said, you, 1bad65 and other Trump supporters come off as clueless here. I think it's reasonable that one's past gets treated differently once they run for public office, even moreso when they run for President.

For example, Trump never brought up the birther stuff when Obama was a Senator but waited until he was elected President.

Along the same line, 1bad65 , you and the other Trumpers never mentioned anything about Obama when he was a senator. Once he ran for President, then you guys suddenly took more of an interest in his past.

If Trump pays off hookers as a private citizen/businessman and never runs for office, the information never likely becomes public. That surely is reasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          So did black people and mexicans. Now they're being told by Dems to hate them. Its crazy how they just follow what they say. Its like they dont have a mind of their own.

Hes racist! Ask them how hes racist and its ehhh uhhh BUT HES RACIST! He wants to follow immigration laws and that some how makes him a racist. So did Clinton but she changed her mind before the election so I guess thats ok.

Clinton said marriage should be between a man and a woman. But she changed her mind before the election, I guess now thats ok.

Obama whispered that he would have more flexibility after the election. But Trump is working for Russia!

**** is crazy!
          More lies. When are you guys going to stop pretending minorities are basing their opinion on Trump due to the media? It's his actions, no more, no less.

I get that you voted for him so you don't want to look bad in retrospect, but please dude minority communities are able to process information for ourselves and reach our own determinations about people.

On one hand you guys claim his 44% approval rating is sign the media has no influence, then when he gets called out for racism and other shortcomings, its only because of media influence.

make up your minds.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-27-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            LOL. Maybe only 2 years left, maybe less depending on the elections in November.
            Oddly enough, the statute of limitations for conspiracy is also 8 years (from the last overt act)

Comment

More lies. When are you guys going to stop pretending minorities are basing their opinion on Trump based off his actions and not the media?

I get that you voted for him so you don't want to look bad in retrospect, but please dude minority communities are able to process information for ourselves and reach our own determinations about people.

On one hand you guys claim his 44% approval rating is sign the media has no influence, then when he gets called out for racism and other shortcomings, its only because of media influence.

make up your minds.
              What lies? If you're calling me a liar then you need to explain.

Claim? Im not claiming anything Im citing a poll. No, you have it wrong I think the media DOES have influence and thats why hes at 44%.

Comment

What lies? If you're calling me a liar then you need to explain.

Claim? Im not claiming anything Im citing a poll. No, you have it wrong I think the media DOES have influence and thats why hes at 44%.
                The lie is the notion minorities just started calling him a racist now. The white media has just started calling him out for his history but minority communities and those that live in NYC have witnessed his actions and have talked about him like this for many years,.

We have a mind of our own, we don't all vote the same or think the same.

It seems as if you and other Trumpers think people dislike him simply because of how the media portrays him. No, its because of the way he conducts himself and his past actions.

Comment

The lie is the notion minorities just started calling him a racist now. The white media has just started calling him out for his history but minority communities and those that live in NYC have witnessed his actions and have talked about him like this for many years,.

We have a mind of our own, we don't all vote the same or think the same.

It seems as if you and other Trumpers think people dislike him simply because of how the media portrays him. No, its because of the way he conducts himself and his past actions.
                  Then show me where people were up in arms over him before he was POTUS. Show me his Racism, show me proof.

Im glad some of you have a mind of your own. thats nice.

Comment

Then show me where people were up in arms over him before he was POTUS. Show me his Racism, show me proof.

Don’t you know? Trump supporters are mindless, uneducated sheep who swallow all the lies they are fed.

The ones who hate on Trump, and will never congratulate him no matter what he does, who listen to the anti-Trump “truth” are the intelligent people who will better the human race. The Democrats, Obama and Hillary ass lickers, are the true minds of today.

Comment

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...p-racist-meme/

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

I have listed these things several times with links. Can you and other Trumpers stop the game of "lets pretend evidence has never been posted" whenever his past history is being discussed. I'm sure you've seen either my posts or the others with similar information and links. You are also able to google and find these as well.

All of us have minds of our own. It would be nice if you and other Trumpers could think for yourselves and not repeat the false talking points and lies emanating from the alt right/fox/alex jones bubble.

Comment

Working...
                      X