• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting lies about Trump is the new "journalistic standard"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Reporting lies about Trump is the new "journalistic standard"

Nah.....What we won’t do is believe a habitual liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Nah.....What we won’t do is believe a habitual liar.

So the “BOMBSHELL” story at the end of July broadcast by every fake news network who have reported Cohen having info about Trump knowing in advance of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting, but then it turned out Cohen already swore under oath in October 2017 that he had no knowledge of said meetinf, with Lanny Davis confirming it 2 days ago, is not Fake News? Not a single network issued a correction or admittance of error. But of course it’a just normal to you, isn’t it?

Comment

So the “BOMBSHELL” story at the end of July broadcast by every fake news network who have reported Cohen having info about Trump knowing in advance of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting, but then it turned out Cohen already swore under oath in October 2017 that he had no knowledge of said meetinf, with Lanny Davis confirming it 2 days ago, is not Fake News? Not a single network issued a correction or admittance of error. But of course it’a just normal to you, isn’t it?

You must be speaking Russian cause I don’t understand a word you’re saying.

From what I can make out (and my Russian is bad) is you’re try’n to defend a habitual liar and muddy the waters in defense of an indefensible idiot.

Am I right or am I right ???

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-25-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

You must be speaking Russian cause I don’t understand a word your saying.

From what I can make out (and my Russian is bad) is your try’n to defend a habitual liar and muddy the waters in defense of an indefensible idiot.

Am I right or am I right ???

October 2017: Michael Cohen testified under oath, in front of the Senate Intel Committee, that he nor Trump had any knowledge beforehand of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

July 2018: CNN reported a BOMBSHELL story that according to their “sources”, Cohen is willing to tell Mueller that Trump knew about the meeting in advance. MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABS all jumped on that story and ran it for several days (July 26-27) and how it’s yet again another beginning of the end for Trump.

August 2018: Two of the senators to whom Cohen had testified were surprised by the July story, and asked Cohen if he still stands by his statements made under oath, back in 2017. Cohen said he did. Lanny Davis also confirmed that that story was false, and that Cohen had no knowledge at all of him nor Trump being aware of the Trump Tower meeting.

Not one single of the networks issued any corrections or retractions, or any comments about the now proven false story that they all ran back in July, while foaming at their mouths.

Once again proving they are Fake News.

Comment

October 2017: Michael Cohen testified under oath, in front of the Senate Intel Committee, that he nor Trump had any knowledge beforehand of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

July 2018: CNN reported a BOMBSHELL story that according to their “sources”, Cohen is willing to tell Mueller that Trump knew about the meeting in advance. MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABS all jumped on that story and ran it for several days (July 26-27) and how it’s yet again another beginning of the end for Trump.

August 2018: Two of the senators to whom Cohen had testified were surprised by the July story, and asked Cohen if he still stands by his statements made under oath, back in 2017. Cohen said he did. Lanny Davis also confirmed that that story was false, and that Cohen had no knowledge at all of him nor Trump being aware of the Trump Tower meeting.

Not one single of the networks issued any corrections or retractions, or any comments about the now proven false story that they all ran back in July, while foaming at their mouths.

Once again proving they are Fake News.

Are you trying to say President Numbnuts is sh !tting bricks with all this plea dealing and immunity talk going on ???

I know and I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

Keep deflecting Igor.

Do your thing !

Comment

Are you trying to say President Numbnuts is sh !tting bricks with all this plea dealing and immunity talk going on ???

I know and I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

Keep deflecting Igor.

Do your thing !
                Don’t know what I deflected on...

Enjoy it, it’ll have as much of an impact as the Y2K bug.

Comment

• Comment

Our kids are not having any of it.

You sold your allegiance and any resemblance of integrity you may have had to Russians many years ago.

You’re not conflicted you’re just ignorant and immoral.

Damn did he really do that??

Comment

• Never seen so much bull**** from a poster in my life. No one really knows at this point what dirt Cohen has on Trump but we will find out in the end. I expect cheerleaders such as Vlad will be gone overnight never to be heard from again when this occurs. The end is near for the national disgrace that is Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X