• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were the 'Obama doe' chants?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Where were the 'Obama doe' chants?
      Online SJWs such as yourself, who spend their time bashing Trump, is really all the Democrats have. Because they have ZERO plans on economy, job creation, border and national security. So keep up the good fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        No, because cuts for all taxpayers are good.

I have more money after the tax cuts. Yes, my boss who makes more got a bigger cut.

So how is this bad for me, seeing as how I still have more money than I did before???

Please explain.

Props for making a solid prediction though. Hopefully for your sake you do better than the big players on your team do with economic predictions.
        Hey scammer. I already proved you wrong on this 8 months ago. Yiu still trying to convince people everyone got a tax cut when u know damn well that’s not true. It’s so obvious yiur a trump employee. Do you really think we are as stupid as you. Do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          These are facts, the bill is telling us this. Taxes will continue to rise over the next decade for middle class while the rich cuts remain. Its bad because the middle class will pay a lot more taxes in the near future, will be the biggest increase in history.

Trumps bill: Permanent tax cuts for the rich, 80% of the benefits going to the rich, poor/middle class tax rates will increase over time, tax bill will add to the deficit.
          Ah, that.

Partially true. Trump has called on Congress to make all the cuts permanent. Some Reps support that. Some do not. Not one Democrat supports it.

Second, it's not a tax increase since it only goes back to the previous rate. It's actually a temporary reprieve, if you must be technical.

But if you must dig in and call it a tax increase, remember as I just showed, that every Democrat supports that tax increase.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Didnt try to mimic you, honestly I dont even recall you saying that in a reply to me.
          Just stop doing it. That's all I ask.

It's a pet peeve of mine.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          The difference here is not only do we have studies showing this, we also have history telling us this.
          That doesn't address my point nor answer my question.

Please try again.

If you need my point and/or question restated, please ask.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 08-22-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Oh just stop. He started at the bottom got trillions to pump into the economy and that impresses you? Try starting with a decent economy and making it better without 5 TRILLION to work with.
            Dude that was lame. You cannot rationally state that trumps achievements compare in any fashion to what obama was able to do the economy.

There really is no comparison.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Watch the insults.

And yes, you are trying to win. That's the only reason fallacy and attrition tactics are used, and you're using both at a rapid clip.

Well I know that's not true because I dont engage in hypocrisy. Its one reason I love debate. Any hypocrisy on my end is found and my beliefs changed to remedy it.

Also, dont cross-post, especially nonsense like the above. It shows obsessive traits.

I call them as I see them.

Sometimes you are right, and sometimes you cheerlead, apparently. I'll call it either way.

You always know where I stand.

Watch the cursing and insults, please.

Me bringing up the economy is relevant. I explained how.

Could you not keep up?

If so, say so and I'll explain it to you.

I'm reactive. I openly admit that.

That's something to consider.
                You bringing up the economy had zero relevance to the post of mine which you quoted period which was 100% about Michael Cohen and a response to a post about Michael Cohen.

If you are quoting a post of mine which is talking about the economy it makes sense to bring it up, not otherwise. If you want the talk about the economy then why quote a post of mine which has zero to do with it?

There was no nonsense above, just a nice post about my favourite mixed martial artist the legendary Fedor Emelianeko (who was brought up in the post I quoted).

I had multiple pages to catch up on, you quoted me and Pretty Boy32 mentioned Fedor which is why I quoted both of you. The posts were unrelated.

"Well I know that's not true because I dont engage in hypocrisy."

You do, case in point your above post. You say
                "
                Watch the cursing and insults, please."

Implying that you are against insults, yet you are very quick to insult me by calling me a 'superfan'...a label I have already told you previously I object to and you obviously use the label as an insult. You may note that I have never called you a 'Trumptard' or 'Republitard' or whatever derogatory terms for Republicans are going around when you obviously support that side.

"
                Any hypocrisy on my end is found and my beliefs changed to remedy it."

Good, remedy this please.

"

I call them as I see them. "

So do I, which is exactly what I am doing with your hypocrisy when it comes to insults.

I don't post enough to use attrition tactics lol so you are certainly wrong there. You are far more guilty of that than me as evident in your quantity of posts responding to Lords and whoever else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Dude that was lame. You cannot rationally state that trumps achievements compare in any fashion to what obama was able to do the economy.

There really is no comparison.
                  Lol like I said ANYONE could have propped things up. You don't remember everything that went on. The money the fed dumped into the market?? He did what he had to do, I understand that.
                  But that said, pretty much anyone would of made the same moves.

If you can't understand that I don't know what else to tell you. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

No way... surely that has to go to Omarosa with her sneaky tapes.

I demand a meme recount!

Comment

Working...
                      X