No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Yawn, you're very boring & childish, next time you'll probably claim that your dad could beat up my dad in a fight.

Genuine question, so what if I was gay? Would you have a problem with that?

Don’t have time to be your psychiatrist weirdo.

You’re beyond corny.

Had your mother stayed put ?

You’d be trailer park trash.

But now you’re European trash.

Too bad so sad.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-22-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Vlad, please stop. Lanny Davis doesn't get paid what he does and doesn't get high profile jobs because he doesn't know what he is doing. Cohen didn't pick him because he is a clown.

For F-cks sake can you stop the childish stuff like that. He didn't have him plead to non crimes. WTF??

Dude, you have no idea what he has nor do I. How about you just wait and see the evidence and then judge it before pre judging the evidence without knowing what it is and trying to discredit everything and everyone that isn't on trump's side.
      Sure, that's why he's now on TV interviews asking viewers to donate money for Michael Cohen.

Go donate Dunn: www.michaelcohentruth.com

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This guy just can't stop himself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              6 of those charges are Cohen’s personal tax and money frauds. Zero relation to Trump.

The remaining 2 charges are the hush money payments to Stormy and some other woman. Those two are not illegal. Since when is paying for settlements illegal? Cohen pleaded guilty to everything, including those two things that are not even crimes, just to get a better deal/smaller prison sentence.

There wasn’t even any trial in front of a judge/jury. It was simply a plea deal followed by a media statement.

Cohen didn’t want the Manafort treatment, so he took the front hole way out.

But him not declaring funds and cheating on taxes is not Trump’s making.
              Do you really think a superfan understands those facts?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Naw I'm not talking about any SC saving anyone. I'm talking about Trump's PICKS saving the country for the future BS the libs try and pass. His SC picks will guide the country for years to come. That's all this election was about for me.
                So truth, character, the rule of law, and democracy doesn't matter to you. Just the supreme court pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  Trump's economic policies have nothing to do with Michael Cohen which was what my post was responding to.
                  Nice dodge.

Expected though.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  Both Trump and Cohen have proven dishonest with relation to Stormy Daniels, that's all I was saying.
                  And even if that is true, then what?

As has been pointed out to you superfans over and over, paying off a ho ain't a crime.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  I have given Trump credit for the low unemployment and economic gains, that has nothing to do with his current legal trouble and is a separate matter.
                  Yeah, ok.

The current legal nonsense is because he's kicking ass. Your team knows he's going to roll to reelection on the economy alone.

You gotta 'win' somehow, even if you gotta lower yourselves to decades old crimes and payoffs of hoes.

Comment

Sure, that's why he's now on TV interviews asking viewers to donate money for Michael Cohen.

If there's one thing you can always count on, its seeing Democrats with their hands out begging for money.

Comment

Vlad what does this have to with anything. Damn dude you are desperate for Trump to be cleared of any wrongdoing that you will criticize anyone that isn't on his team.

what would it take for you to believe evidence against Trump?

Comment

Working...
                      X