No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yes Im bringing them up, why do you have a problem with that? Edwards is being used as a example and Hillary broke the law and was let off because of wording. You guys are so key of investigations yet Comey decided before he even interviewed everyone. Does that seem ok?

LOL easy, if he worked with Russians to change votes thats where I draw the line.

If it was a finance law violation, no I dont care.
    Ok, this is all I am getting at. I am not saying he did anything. all I am asking is will you still be ok with Trump if the evidence shows he committed crimes.

If you don't care about finance law, why in the other thread did you comment on Obama being fined by the FEC for finance law violations?

Just sayin..............
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-22-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      6 of those charges are Cohen’s personal tax and money frauds. Zero relation to Trump.

The remaining 2 charges are the hush money payments to Stormy and some other woman. Those two are not illegal. Since when is paying for settlements illegal? Cohen pleaded guilty to everything, including those two things that are not even crimes, just to get a better deal/smaller prison sentence.

There wasn’t even any trial in front of a judge/jury. It was simply a plea deal followed by a media statement.

Cohen didn’t want the Manafort treatment, so he took the front hole way out.

But him not declaring funds and cheating on taxes is not Trump’s making.
      How is this relevant to Trump? Cohen has extensive Russian entanglements. For example, Essential Consultants, the shell company he created to pay off Daniels, also accepted payments from a company linked to a Russian oligarch.

Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis said "Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows."

Yeah he could be full of BS or he could be holding info out to use later.

I just think we should wait for the investigation to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        What kind of comeback is that? lol

Time to log off son, before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Comeback not needed for an inept doofus such as yourself.

Time to take that monthly shower commie.

Only one that has always looked like an idiot on these boards would be you ya chubby gay wanker.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          How is this relevant to Trump? Cohen has extensive Russian entanglements. For example, Essential Consultants, the shell company he created to pay off Daniels, also accepted payments from a company linked to a Russian oligarch.

Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis said "Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows."

Yeah he could be full of BS or he could be holding info out to use later.

I just think we should wait for the investigation to finish.
          Lanny Davis is a clown who had his client plead guilty to non-crimes.

As for the bold part, he's talking about the Trump tower meeting with the "Russian" lawyer and that Trump had knowledge.

But Cohen already stated this publicly almost two months ago, when he started feeling pressure from the FBI knowing he was going to get screwed for his finances...

Cohen and his attorney are simply regurgitating the same crap over again, here is one of the articles about it from back in July:

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

Cohen's claim would contradict repeated denials by Trump, Donald Trump Jr., their lawyers and other administration officials who have said that the President knew nothing about the Trump Tower meeting until he was approached about it by The New York Times in July 2017.

Cohen alleges that he was present, along with several others, when Trump was informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr. By Cohen's account, Trump approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians, according to sources.

[…..]
          https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/polit...dge/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Comeback not needed for an inept doofus such as yourself.

Time to take that monthly shower commie.

Only one that has always looked like an idiot on these boards would be you ya chubby gay wanker.....

Yawn, you're very boring & childish, next time you'll probably claim that your dad could beat up my dad in a fight.

Genuine question, so what if I was gay? Would you have a problem with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Ok, this is all I am getting at. I am not saying he did anything. all I am asking is will you still be ok with Trump if the evidence shows he committed crimes.

If you don't care about finance law, why in the other thread did you comment on Obama being fined by the FEC for finance law violations?

Just sayin..............
              I was pointing out the double standard of the Dems. Dems are talking about impeachment over this while Obama was fined, that was my point.

No I wont support Trump if he worked with Russians to change votes. That said, there was already testimony that they didnt change any votes.

I think saying "if he committed any crimes" is playing lose and fast because Mueller is now looking for something, anything to get him. I think when you have the full force of the DOJ and FBI after you they can find something. Think about if these agencies went after Clinton this hard. The Dems would be up in arms and rioting. Its a double standard and again, I think this is why you have Trump supporters locked in.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                I was pointing out the double standard of the Dems. Dems are talking about impeachment over this while Obama was fined, that was my point.

No I wont support Trump if he worked with Russians to change votes. That said, there was already testimony that they didnt change any votes.

I think saying "if he committed any crimes" is playing lose and fast because Mueller is now looking for something, anything to get him. I think when you have the full force of the DOJ and FBI after you they can find something. Think about if these agencies went after Clinton this hard. The Dems would be up in arms and rioting. Its a double standard and again, I think this is why you have Trump supporters locked in.
                In fairness, impeachment is more about just this.

I am fine with that. My main concern is the 1bad65's of the world that really only care about winning no matter how the win was achieved.

I think it's clear Trump has a history of skirting laws. In private business, maybe we don't care. When you are the President, I think it matters more and people will be more aggressive in order to protect the office.

They did go hard on Bill, and impeached him. I wasn't mad that they did because I cared more about them finding out the truth then I did him winning.

Comment

• All the best people.

Show me your friends and I’ll tell you what you are....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Trump was proved correct, and thus credible, where it counts, on the economy.

Yall keep playing this Gotcha! nonsense, while economy roars under Trump's economic policies.
                    Trump's economic policies have nothing to do with Michael Cohen which was what my post was responding to.

Both Trump and Cohen have proven dishonest with relation to Stormy Daniels, that's all I was saying.

I have given Trump credit for the low unemployment and economic gains, that has nothing to do with his current legal trouble and is a separate matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Lanny Davis is a clown who had his client plead guilty to non-crimes.

As for the bold part, he's talking about the Trump tower meeting with the "Russian" lawyer and that Trump had knowledge.

But Cohen already stated this publicly almost two months ago, when he started feeling pressure from the FBI knowing he was going to get screwed for his finances...

Cohen and his attorney are simply regurgitating the same crap over again, here is one of the articles about it from back in July:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/polit...dge/index.html
                      Vlad, please stop. Lanny Davis doesn't get paid what he does and doesn't get high profile jobs because he doesn't know what he is doing. Cohen didn't pick him because he is a clown.

For F-cks sake can you stop the childish stuff like that. He didn't have him plead to non crimes. WTF??

Dude, you have no idea what he has nor do I. How about you just wait and see the evidence and then judge it before pre judging the evidence without knowing what it is and trying to discredit everything and everyone that isn't on trump's side.

Comment

Working...
                      X