No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Could you repeat than in English? I don't speak hillbilly.
    No I can’t repeat than in English ******.

I can repeat that in English.

Ya fug’n doofus and you’re English too....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-22-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Well yeah SUperHanz, people tend to get upset when federal criminals are pardoned.

Stop deflecting to something else. Trump is the President. it is relevant that his campaign manger and lawyer got convicted of federal crimes. That isn't fake news , biased media, or any of the other BS excuses you guys come up with.

Look at yourself-you don't care if the President committed a federal crime while paying off hookers but you want Maxine Waters investigated solely because she is overly critical of Trump.

Come on dude. These guys committed federal crimes in the process of getting Trump elected and after he was elected. They deserve to be punished, right?
      I just don't think Trump's "crime" is a big deal tbh. He paid off a hoe, so what?

Maxine Waters is corrupt, that's why she should be investigated.

Like i say, dig deep enough and you'll always find something illegal. In a witch hunt, it's easy to find a witch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        No I can’t repeat than in English ******.

I can repeat that in English.

Ya fug’n doofus and you’re English too....

Nope, still hillbilly, try again.

Comment

Nope, still hillbilly, try again.
          You'd be best to put him on ignore.

All you get from him are memes, insults and superfan cheerleading.

He brings nothing else to the table.

Comment

I just don't think Trump's "crime" is a big deal tbh. He paid off a hoe, so what?

Maxine Waters is corrupt, that's why she should be investigated.

Like i say, dig deep enough and you'll always find something illegal. In a witch hunt, it's easy to find a witch.
            If he used campaign funds then its a big deal because that is illegal.

She has been investigated many times. Trump is corrupt as well. So if you support investigating Waters for this reason, you shouldn't have an issue with the Trump investigation.

This isn't a witch hunt, it's a criminal investigation. Why are you so sure a man that surrounds himself with so many criminals isn't a criminal himself?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                yo this was funny!!!

Comment

yo this was funny!!!
                  I know but even though it would be the biggest of long shots.

This would have me in stitches...

Comment

If he used campaign funds then its a big deal because that is illegal.

She has been investigated many times. Trump is corrupt as well. So if you support investigating Waters for this reason, you shouldn't have an issue with the Trump investigation.

This isn't a witch hunt, it's a criminal investigation. Why are you so sure a man that surrounds himself with so many criminals isn't a criminal himself?
                    Criminals lol. Like I say, dig deep enough and you can find illegal stuff on anyone.

This basically boils down to liberals still butthurt about the election result. Unfortunately for hillbillys like Bernie, you can't indict a sitting president. Unlucky son.

Comment

Criminals lol. Like I say, dig deep enough and you can find illegal stuff on anyone.

This basically boils down to liberals still butthurt about the election result. Unfortunately for hillbillys like Bernie, you can't indict a sitting president. Unlucky son.
                      No it isn't Hanz. No one cares that Trump won, that was 2 years ago. This is about whether he committed crimes, no more, no less.

It's sad that Trump supporters don't want to know the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X