X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      We know the truth. ***** isn't the best guy he's a cold business man. He's a rich guy that had *** with a ****star and a playmate and paid for it. I see posts on here about how much should I pay a hooker. Just like many ***** is a normal person who likes *** and paid for it. We could really care less what he did before he was POTUS, 10 years ago or whatever it was.
      What makes it worse is we've been told ******ns ******ns ******ns. We've waited for the results of this investigation to find out everything but.
      Now if the FBI looked at every single person the way they looked at *****'s team 80% of the population would be in jail.
      Then you have the Clinton investigation where wording was changed to protect her not going to jail. She lied many times and it's all just got blown over. Smashed servers, used bleach bit ect ect.
      ***** also violated campaign finance laws. Got a slap on the wrist.
      So excuse me when I say I could give two ****s about this Wich hunt.
      We agree the *** stuff is trivial outside of if paying the hookers off violated federal law.

Again, it's been 2 years. Investigations into organized crime, gangs and drug cartels have lasted as long or longer. If those investigations go on until we have an air tight case, the same should happen with *****. Right?

Clinton was investigated many times and was cleared. It wasn't politics that cleared her, it was the weakness of the evidence. Same thing will happen when the Mueller investigation is over-the evidence against ***** will determine whether he is guilty or not.

***** was investigated by the FEC and fined.You calling it a slap on the wrist 10 years later glosses over the fact you have no problem with him being investigated and punished. If you were ok with that, you should be ok with this investigation. Or Was that a witch hunt also?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Dude, that is so fitting. Just like OJ, they're going to chase him around forever, crucify him in the media, then not be able to convict him on what they were looking for
        Lmfao!!

Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          We agree the *** stuff is trivial outside of if paying the hookers off violated federal law.
          It doesn't violate any federal law.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Again, it's been 2 years. Investigations into organized crime, gangs and drug cartels have lasted as long or longer. If those investigations go on until we have an air tight case, the same should happen with *****. Right?

Clinton was investigated many times and was cleared. It wasn't politics that cleared her, it was the weakness of the evidence. Same thing will happen when the Mueller investigation is over-the evidence against ***** will determine whether he is guilty or not.

***** was investigated by the FEC and fined.You calling it a slap on the wrist 10 years later glosses over the fact you have no problem with him being investigated and punished. If you were ok with that, you should be ok with this investigation. Or Was that a witch hunt also?
            C'mon even the FBI has come out and said Comey changing the wording was odd. We all know why he did that. Why can't you guys just admit what Clinton did was shady? Why can't you admit smashing servers and using bleach bit was shady. Why can't you admit Bill meeting Lynch on the tarmack was shady? There's clearly a double standard here and ***** supporters see it.
            Yes let's have a investigation for 4 years or so. One that turns up nothing about ******ns. Remember that's why this whole thing started.

You want to slap ***** with the same campaign finance laws violation and fine him? Go for it I could care less.

That said it won't happen because no one will believe Cohen a man that told a different story months ago. The tape has been played and supports *****.

Now faced with major jail time for all the other dirt he's done outside of ***** he changed his story.

You would too to save your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              What does this have to do with ******n Collusion?

Everybody cheats on taxes!

It's almost un American not to cheat on your taxes.

Almost everyone claims the $500 min to charities!

Did you really give?
              What did watergate have to do with Monica Lewinsky?

Manaforts upcoming DC trial has to do with his work during the campaign. Sit back. We're just getting started

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                What did watergate have to do with Monica Lewinsky?

Manaforts upcoming DC trial has to do with his work during the campaign. Sit back. We're just getting started
                Nice, second SC should be seated by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Go find another 350 lb.boyfriend ya fug’n commie.

You know sh !t all about American politics.

Now go run along and find another obese boyfriend to bump d*ckheads with fancy Nancy....

Anybody know if there's a Hillbilly to English online translator I can use on Bernie's posts? I'm really struggling here....

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Nice, second SC should be seated by then.
                    Seated for what? To investigate what?

Mueller, unlike Ken Starr, referred the Cohen case to the SDNY because it was outside the scope of his mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Seated for what? To investigate what?

Mueller, unlike Ken Starr, referred the Cohen case to the SDNY because it was outside the scope of his mandate.
                      Naw I'm not talking about any SC saving anyone. I'm talking about *****'s PICKS saving the country for the future BS the libs try and pass. His SC picks will guide the country for years to come. That's all this election was about for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X