OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Always two sides to the story.. until Trump is charged with something and gets to defend himself Cohen for all we know if saving his own ass.
      Well Congress needs to do their jobs starting tomorrow. Give Cohen congressional immunity and force him to come in and testify before congress. That is literally their jobs. The man just said under penalty of perjury that the POTUS coordinated and directed him to commit a felony. He's an unindicted co-conspirator.

And how is he saving his ass when this isn't a cooperation deal? And lying under oath would make it even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Well Congress needs to do their jobs starting tomorrow. Give Cohen congressional immunity and force him to come in and testify before congress. That is literally their jobs. The man just said under penalty of perjury that the POTUS coordinated and directed him to commit a felony. He's an unindicted co-conspirator.

And how is he saving his ass when this isn't a cooperation deal? And lying under oath would make it even worse.
        Lol let's not act like he's told the truth in the past. His word is ****. He's also as his lawyer advices Trump and I'm sure he advised Trump to pay these women.

Comment

Lol let's not act like he's told the truth in the past. His word is ****. He's also as his lawyer advices Trump and I'm sure he advised Trump to pay these women.
          Trump lies everyday, right?

What would be his motivation to lie while pleading guilty if there is no cooperation deal?

You gotta take the blinders off and use common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            This my friend is literally and absolutely impossible to make up. Way to rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              And ZERO of those charges are related to Trump’s presidency. But carry on the fishing expedition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                And ZERO of those charges are related to Trump’s presidency. But carry on the fishing expedition.
                Lol

Cohen directly implicated Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Trump lies everyday, right?

What would be his motivation to lie while pleading guilty if there is no cooperation deal?

You gotta take the blinders off and use common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Lol

Cohen directly implicated Trump
                    Tell us more bub.

Michael Cohen in February 2018

"In a private transaction in 2016, I used my own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000 to Ms. Stephanie Clifford," Michael Cohen said in a statement. "Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly."
                    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/13/polit...ent/index.html

Michael D. Cohen, Trump’s Longtime Lawyer, Says He Paid Stormy Daniels Out of His Own Pocket

“Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly,” Mr. Cohen said in a statement to The New York Times. “The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone.
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/u...hen-trump.html

Comment

I don't want Dershowitz opinion (that's what it is, his opinion). I want your answer to the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X