• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    and death too.
    Isnt that the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      He is sharing his opinion, security clearances aren't revoked immediately upon leaving Government positions, this is not a new thing.

Please link Brennan calling Trump a "traitor" I admittedly was not aware of that. I know he has referred the certain Trump pro-Russia actions as treasonous. I don't follow James Twitter or whatever posts, only know that he is a well established and respected intelligence official.

Trump has said plenty of asinine things and called the media the enemy of the people and has publically called public and intelligence community figures all sorts of things? Should he lose his security clearance because of publically posted opinions? No...he is sharing his opinion in the same way that Brennan was.

This is a terrible step for America where security clearances are given/taken on political party lines.

It's the bigger picture I have the issue with, not any 1 person in particular losing their security clearances.
      Saying someone committed treason is pretty much the equivalent of calling them a traitor, right?

https://news.grabien.com/story-brenn...mitted-treason

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Saying someone committed treason is pretty much the equivalent of calling them a traitor, right?

https://news.grabien.com/story-brenn...mitted-treason

It's not the same, I was aware of the comment about Trump's comments/actions being treasonous.

A traitor to me is someone who continually, deliberately works against the country they are supposed to show loyalty to. I agree that Trump verbally siding with Putin over the USA intelligence agencies could be seen as "treasonous" but that alone doesn't make Trump a "traitor"

I have no problem with CIA man calling Trump's actions treasonous (in fact several Republicans agreed in principle and even Fox News reprimanded him) however I would take issue if he called Trump an outright "traitor."

One or 2 potentially inadvertent treasonous actions to not make a traitor.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I believe Trump is corrupt, self-serving and dishonest but I don't believe he is a traitor to the USA.

Comment

• Basically, if you are a "traitor" there is no going back and you are the enemy, pure and simple.

It's one of the very worst things that you can possibly call someone.

Comment

• Comment

• People voted for Trump because of the fair-world fallacy. They believed that because Trump is a billionaire and thus he must be honest, hard working, and intelligent. The Truth is he is none of those and even a cursory glance at Trump's business history betrays this. Every business he has personally run has failed except his real-estate business which wasn't because of genius business practices but through scams. The one thing Trump is good at is conning people tricking them into investing in projects that will never see the light of day, refusing to pay his workers and partners, and simply never paying back loans. He has become a master of conning people out of their hard earned dollar and getting away with it through loop holes. He used these skills to con tens of millions of people into thinking not only was he competent enough to run the country but that he actually cared about them. Knowing that they would be too stubborn and proud to ever admit they got conned and thus would simply double down on their support of him. In addition to this it's entirely possible he's laundering money for Russian gangsters as several of his properties in Florida, I think, were purchased by Russians who latter sold them back to him. So in the en Donald Trump is no business titan he's a two bit wannabe gangster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  People voted for Trump because of the fair-world fallacy. They believed that because Trump is a billionaire and thus he must be honest, hard working, and intelligent. The Truth is he is none of those and even a cursory glance at Trump's business history betrays this. Every business he has personally run has failed except his real-estate business which wasn't because of genius business practices but through scams. The one thing Trump is good at is conning people tricking them into investing in projects that will never see the light of day, refusing to pay his workers and partners, and simply never paying back loans. He has become a master of conning people out of their hard earned dollar and getting away with it through loop holes. He used these skills to con tens of millions of people into thinking not only was he competent enough to run the country but that he actually cared about them. Knowing that they would be too stubborn and proud to ever admit they got conned and thus would simply double down on their support of him. In addition to this it's entirely possible he's laundering money for Russian gangsters as several of his properties in Florida, I think, were purchased by Russians who latter sold them back to him. So in the en Donald Trump is no business titan he's a two bit wannabe gangster.

Dublin...Take a bow.

You may stretch the truth and troll Deranged on occasion but you’re spot on.

Irish greened....

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: realDonaldTrump tells Reuters that speaking to Mueller's team could be a perjury trap; he declined to say whether he would do an interview

https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1031661651332923392?s=19

The only way to not commit perjury is to tell the truth. Trump just admitted he will get caught in a lie.

Of course the Trumpanzees will believe Mueller will trick Trump into telling a lie. They're brainwashed rage addicted cultists

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Papadopoulos potentially heading to jail

Trump trying to trash Mueller

Good times
                      This is why Trump shouldnt talk to Mueller. Going to jail over so basic BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X