Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/b...s-profits.html

Paychecks Lag as Profits Soar, and Prices Erode Wage Gains

When posters posted job numbers under Obama, Trump supporters talked about wage growth. Wage growth is not what was promised. Is it fair to point this out and use it to say Trump isn't doing well?
    SMH, got a 10% raise just last week, the second 10% raise in a year for me. 15 people have left my company in the past 2 months, all are making more money than they were a short while ago. That's not the Obama economy doing that.....he didn't build that. Feds predicting upwards of 5% GDP growth this quarter too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      SMH, got a 10% raise just last week, the second 10% raise in a year for me. 15 people have left my company in the past 2 months, all are making more money than they were a short while ago. That's not the Obama economy doing that.....he didn't build that. Feds predicting upwards of 5% GDP growth this quarter too.
      That’s the Atlanta Fed forecast which is completely unreliable until much later in the quarter as it’s based on incomplete information

Virtually everyone has it at just under 3%

Still not bad but dark clouds on horizon for 2019/20

Comment

• Blackwater thing is nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          Let’s hope the stupid people don’t win next time.

Comment

• Another day, more babbling deflection from Trump

Can’t be long before intelligent Americans stop living with this nonsense

Country is a laughing stock

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Another day, more babbling deflection from Trump

Can’t be long before intelligent Americans stop living with this nonsense

Country is a laughing stock
                How is the country a laughing stock? Last I checked the country is doing the best its done is YEARS. Thats even with the whole tariff deal.

Comment

• HOW IS THE COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK????

We have a lying reality star as our President! A reality star that hires reality show stars to work with him in the White House!

Regarding our economy it’s LONG TERM that judges success not short term. Policies that provide a short term boost for the sake of long term performance are not positive moves. Let’s see how things are one and two years from now. I hope they are good for all of our sakes. However I fear quite the opppsite.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      HOW IS THE COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK????

We have a lying reality star as our President! A reality star that hires reality show stars to work with him in the White House!

Regarding our economy it’s LONG TERM that judges success not short term. Policies that provide a short term boost for the sake of long term performance are not positive moves. Let’s see how things are one and two years from now. I hope they are good for all of our sakes. However I fear quite the opppsite.
                      Lol I thought the Market would crash as soon as he took office? That kind of long term?

Comment

Working...
                      X