Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    "Everybody's going to be covered"
    "This is an unrepublican thing for me to say"
    "I don't care if it costs me votes"
    Question: "The uninsured is going to be taken care of, how?"
    Trump: "The government is going to pay for it"

Again, keep playing stupid.

Trumps been for universal health for over 20 years and flipped once he realized all the republicans were against it and he's running as a republican.

Quit playing Gotcha!

Is he calling for it now?

The answer is No, and actions are what matters, not Gotcha! nonsense.

Comment

Nobody's claiming he is right now. YOU replied to me with foolery when I stated he flipped on the matter.

Stop being a hardhead for once.
      Whoa! Whoa!

I have addressed it, and it isnt "flipping ".

As I said, "changing ones mind as the facts change is a sign of high intelligence."

Trump has figured that crap fails, and thus isnt calling for it here and now.

Stay current, and stop dredging for Gotcha! points please.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        IF the person has no value to the party then I dont see why they need a clearance. Heck Im for all of them to get revoked no matter the party if they are no longer in government.
        Apparently the reason for people keeping the clearance for periods of time after leaving is to help with transitions and meetings which they are still involved in. The clearance is kept so that they can continue to help and it keeps things operating smoothly.

Once they are completely 100% out and there is no chance their input will be needed it makes sense for them to lose their clearance so I'm not exactly disagreeing with you.

Apparently that is not the case with Brennan which is why the American patriot who helped eliminate Osama Bin Laden is speaking out. I'll trust his word over Trump's on this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Quit playing Gotcha!

The answer is No, and actions are what matters, not Gotcha! nonsense.
          When you correct someone it's "keep up", when someone corrects you it's "stop playing gotcha".

Interesting.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Is he calling for it now?
          I don't care, stay on topic.

He was for over 20 years, which is the point.
          Last edited by Lords; 08-17-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Whoa! Whoa!

I have addressed it, and it isnt "flipping ".

As I said, "changing ones mind as the facts change is a sign of high intelligence."
            I don't know if I should take you serious or not with these troll tendencies.

You can either rub two brain cells together and accept whats clear as day or keep playing dumb troll and end up on the ignore list.

The choice is yours.
            Last edited by Lords; 08-17-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

I don't know if I should take you serious or not with these troll tendencies.

You can either rub two brain cells together and accept whats clear as day or keep playing dumb troll and end up on the ignore list.

The choice is yours.
              He’s an alt

Stop wasting your time

Comment

Dont say I'm playing stupid because you have no reading comprehension skills.

He never advocated universal healthcare in that clip.

You've been showing alot Dunning-Kruger symptoms lately. Get a grip on that, as people suffering from that annoy me.
                Originally posted by Lords View Post
                "Everybody's going to be covered"
                "This is an unrepublican thing for me to say"
                "I don't care if it costs me votes"
                Question: "The uninsured is going to be taken care of, how?"
                Trump: "The government is going to pay for it"

Again, keep playing stupid.

Trumps been for universal health for over 20 years and flipped once he realized all the republicans were against it and he's running as a republican.

MM this is ether with no vaseline, like the way 1bad and the boys do at the Republican conventions.

Now will 1bad65 man up and just admit that he was wrong or will he call it a game of "gotcha", which he always does when you prove him wrong.

The stereotypical Trump supporter is an old, white, angry, uneducated, middle income male that learns everything through the bubble of alt right media.

Is there any poster that fits that stereotype more than 1bad65?

Comment

• UNEDUCATED is the key word. That is except for right wing talking points he tries to present as factual. Sad really how this lost soul has been deluded. Certainly an example of the low mentality that has brought the reality star to the White House.

Comment

• The Rusians got caught already?

Man 2018 Trump still yall President

Must be painful

Comment

• Just painful for our country that we have a pathological liar reality star as our President. A person no parent in their right mind can hold as an example to their children. A national disgrace of unimaginable proportions. Sick and disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X