• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a guy of his standing speaks out, people should listen

This isn’t normal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.1342e91d20c0

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He never advocated universal healthcare in that clip.

"Everybody's going to be covered"
      "This is an unrepublican thing for me to say"
      "I don't care if it costs me votes"
      Question: "The uninsured is going to be taken care of, how?"
      Trump: "The government is going to pay for it"

Again, keep playing stupid.

Trumps been for universal health for over 20 years and flipped once he realized all the republicans were against it and he's running as a republican.

Last edited by Lords; 08-16-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

And no matter what you claim he said, the fact is that Trump sure isnt calling for universal healthcare now.
        Nobody's claiming he is right now. YOU replied to me with foolery when I stated he flipped on the matter.

Stop being a hardhead for once.
        Last edited by Lords; 08-16-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Dont say I'm playing stupid because you have no reading comprehension skills.

You've been showing alot Dunning-Kruger symptoms lately. Get a grip on that, as people suffering from that annoy me.

Holy crap, this is the most delusion I've ever seen in a post

He said everyone should have insurance and the government should pay for it. What else could that mean?

1bad does a very bad job of being proven *factually* incorrect. He literally can't handle it. He gets emotional and puts you on ignore for doing that.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-16-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            "Everybody's going to be covered"
            "This is an unrepublican thing for me to say"
            "I don't care if it costs me votes"
            Question: "The uninsured is going to be taken care of, how?" Trump: "The government is going to pay for it"

Again, keep playing stupid.

Trumps been for universal health for over 20 years and flipped once he realized all the republicans were against it and he's running as a republican.

Ok now THIS clip you can't possibly talk yourself around no matter how rabid a Trump fan you are.

He said he loves universal healthcare, and flipped when he knew Republicans would not like it (despite claiming he didn't care about losing votes for it). Point blank, end of debate on that point.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-16-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              When a guy of his standing speaks out, people should listen

This isn’t normal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.1342e91d20c0
              It certainly isn't normal and this isn't some lightweight news presenter saying these anti-Trump things.

I am 100% against this political revenge motivated removal of security clearances. It sets a very bad precedent for the current and future Governments.

Some Republican zealots or Trumptards might support it now, but just imagine if there was a Democrat Government/President acting in such a way against people they saw as being "pro-Republican" or "anti-Democrat".

Meanwhile Flynn still apparently has his clearance despite all his dodgy actions.

Good on that Navy Seal American hero for speaking up in favour of freedom and democracy.

I'm fine with someone like James Comey who has gone and released a public book to lose their clearance but there was no legitimate justification for CIA James to lose his.

Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                It certainly isn't normal and this isn't some lightweight news presenter saying these anti-Trump things.

I am 100% against this political revenge motivated removal of security clearances. It sets a very bad precedent for the current and future Governments.

Some Republican zealots or Trumptards might support it now, but just imagine if there was a Democrat Government/President acting in such a way against people they saw as being "pro-Republican" or "anti-Democrat".

Meanwhile Flynn still apparently has his clearance despite all his dodgy actions.

Good on that Navy Seal American hero for speaking up in favour of freedom and democracy.

I'm fine with someone like James Comey who has gone and released a public book to lose their clearance but there was no legitimate justification for CIA James to lose his.

Sad

Oh yeah... Communist voting Brennan who publicly called Trump a traitor and russian colluder, who does not even hold any government position, having his security clearance revoked is a problem to you? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Oh yeah... Communist voting Brennan who publicly called Trump a traitor and russian colluder, who does not even hold any government position, having his security clearance revoked is a problem to you? Really?

He is sharing his opinion, security clearances aren't revoked immediately upon leaving Government positions, this is not a new thing.

Please link Brennan calling Trump a "traitor" I admittedly was not aware of that. I know he has referred the certain Trump pro-Russia actions as treasonous. I don't follow James Twitter or whatever posts, only know that he is a well established and respected intelligence official.

Trump has said plenty of asinine things and called the media the enemy of the people and has publically called public and intelligence community figures all sorts of things? Should he lose his security clearance because of publically posted opinions? No...he is sharing his opinion in the same way that Brennan was.

This is a terrible step for America where security clearances are given/taken on political party lines.

It's the bigger picture I have the issue with, not any 1 person in particular losing their security clearances.

Comment

Dont say I'm playing stupid because you have no reading comprehension skills.

You've been showing alot Dunning-Kruger symptoms lately. Get a grip on that, as people suffering from that annoy me.

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      He is sharing his opinion, security clearances aren't revoked immediately upon leaving Government positions, this is not a new thing.

Please link Brennan calling Trump a "traitor" I admittedly was not aware of that. I know he has referred the certain Trump pro-Russia actions as treasonous. I don't follow James Twitter or whatever posts, only know that he is a well established and respected intelligence official.

Trump has said plenty of asinine things and called the media the enemy of the people and has publically called public and intelligence community figures all sorts of things? Should he lose his security clearance because of publically posted opinions? No...he is sharing his opinion in the same way that Brennan was.

This is a terrible step for America where security clearances are given/taken on political party lines.

It's the bigger picture I have the issue with, not any 1 person in particular losing their security clearances.
                      IF the person has no value to the party then I dont see why they need a clearance. Heck Im for all of them to get revoked no matter the party if they are no longer in government.

Comment

Working...
                      X