OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Crime is crime.

As an ethical professional who is against corruption and fraud I'd love for independent prosecutor's (not Mueller who is currently busy and doing a good job so far) to go through the histories and records of all politicians (on both sides obviously) and their associates for crimes committed and conflicts of interest.

I have zero doubt that there have been numerous criminal and ethical violations by both sides over the past decade and in an ideal world such corrupt and unethical people would face punishment for their crimes but you know as well as I do that it won't happen.

I'll take the Mueller investigation as I see it as a legitimate investigation into corruption at the highest levels and it's already turned over some very interesting information and a guy like Manoford deserves to be jailed.

There is a huge amount of dirt on both sides, I'd love for all of it to be uncovered but in the meantime I'll watch with interest to see what further dirt Mueller turns up.

Fyi, I think Trump is corrupt, self-serving and unethical but I see his political opponent Hillary Clinton as having the exact same problems and America really was given a choice between two garbage candidates.
    I agree with you, I also think they all should be drug tested and have term limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      There is a street fighter character called Rashid. I read your post but you didn't say anything of value in this one I'm responding to.

What stereotyping did I do?

Drawing an association between a Muslim and Muslim religious wear like a hijab is like drawing an association between a Christian and a cross.

I’m not familiar with a street fighter character called Rashid.

You’re right I didn’t state anything of value regard’n Rashida Tlaib.

I posted a meme of her which provided little insight as to her politics or reasons for why she wasn’t wear’n a burka.

Which is why I suggested for you to read.

Your stereotype’n had nothing to do with you ask’n why she wasn’t wear’n a burka or draw’n any kind of association of religious getup.

It was your reservations of vote’n or support’n someone with a name other than Jones, Smith, Johnson, etc,etc.

Or support’n a muslim with an unfamiliar name.

You sabee ???

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-08-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I dunno Trump has a big ego. Part of the reason why he's fired so many in the White House.
        Yes he only respects those he views as his equal. That is those with absolute power. Trump, because of his fortunes is used to yes men around him all day. They all do as he says. That’s what he is used too and that is what he likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          What’s wrong with the name??
          I just don't like it... it's a weird sounding name. Purely subjective, I'm not saying there is something wrong with it but I personally don't like the name... either first or last name.

Last name reminds me of Talib Kweli but it's a weird version and the first name makes me think of Rashid from Street Fighter and Rashad Evans....

It's one of the weirder sounding/looking western politician names I've seen.

Like I said, purely subjective. If people didn't like my name (real or forum lol) I'd have no issue with it.

Comment

• What happened to the conservative deficit hawks? They were loud and proud during the 8 years Obama was President. Now they're quiet

Federal deficit jumps 20 percent after tax cuts, spending bill
            BY NIV ELIS - 08/08/18 10:27 AM EDT

The federal deficit jumped 20 percent in the first 10 months of the 2018 fiscal year, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported Wednesday.

Spending outpaced revenue between the beginning of the fiscal year, on Oct. 1, and July by $682 billion, $116 billion more than over the same period in the last fiscal year.

The rising deficit is largely the result of the tax cuts President Trump signed into law at the end of last year, as well as a bipartisan agreement to boost spending, according to CBO.
            Tax revenues from individuals rose, even as revenues from corporate taxes dropped.

The Trump administration has argued that the tax cuts would bring down the deficit, as economic growth led to higher tax revenue. The economy did expand in the second quarter by 4.1 percent.

But economists have argued the growth would have to be much larger to reduce the deficit.

The CBO projects that the deficit will reach $793 billion by the end of the year and approach $1 trillion next year. White House estimates have the deficit surpassing $1 trillion in 2019.

Budget watchers have warned that interest payments — the amount the Treasury has to pay just to service the debt — are slated to become the fastest-growing annual expenditure.

The CBO projects that in 30 years, the government will spend more on servicing debt than on Social Security or defense.
            http://thehill.com/policy/finance/40...-spending-bill

Comment

Its his job to decide what to go after, SC or Rosenstein. IMO SC is more important. I didnt take it as protecting anyone but what to get done first.
              It's his job as chairman to provide oversight of the intelligence community. It's not his job to play politics to protect Trump. He's already had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation once. He needs to step down and retire from Congress and go get a job with the Trump administration if he wants to protect Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It's his job as chairman to provide oversight of the intelligence community. It's not his job to play politics to protect Trump. He's already had to recuse himself from the Russia investigation once. He needs to step down and retire from Congress and go get a job with the Trump administration if he wants to protect Trump.
                Like I said he's not protecting Trump. He's doing what he can to get a SC pick done before midterms. Dont get it twisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What happened to the conservative deficit hawks? They were loud and proud during the 8 years Obama was President. Now they're quiet

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/40...-spending-bill
                  My guess is it would take time.

It amazes me that bam all the sudden after a year and a half everything should be fixed. That all the debt the last POTUS left is nothing and it's all Trump's fault for not fixing his **** pile.

Comment

My guess is it would take time.

It amazes me that bam all the sudden after a year and a half everything should be fixed. That all the debt the last POTUS left is nothing and it's all Trump's fault for not fixing his **** pile.
                    Fixed from Obama? This is Trump's deficit. It shot up 20 percent after the tax cuts and spending bill. Both passed under trump and signed by him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      I’m not familiar with a street fighter character called Rashid.

You’re right I didn’t state anything of value regard’n Rashida Tlaib.

I posted a meme of her which provided little insight as to her politics or reasons for why she wasn’t wear’n a burka.

Which is why I suggested for you to read.

Your stereotype’n had nothing to do with you ask’n why she wasn’t wear’n a burka or draw’n any kind of association of religious getup.

It was your reservations of vote’n or support’n someone with a name other than Jones, Smith, Johnson, etc,etc.

Or support’n a muslim with an unfamiliar name.

You sabee ???

Sabee?

Sorry don't know what that means. Please explain.

"It was your reservations of vote’n or support’n someone with a name other than Jones, Smith, Johnson, etc,etc."

That's very presumptuous of you. I wouldn't vote for someone called Granny Smith.....

Fyi

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Rashid

He's a pretty cool character.

Meme on

Comment

Working...
                      X