No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    He was also the richest congressman. Nice tax cut he got as reward.

Don’t worry about that stench it’s cause we’re clean’n the swamp.

Trump supporter: Ohhhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Ohhhh there’s Russians.

Just ask Mueller.

Depressed ???

Hell no.....The plot thickens against the clueless.

He Probably still hasn’t read it.
      Lol Rashida Tlaib! What a name.

Shouldn't she be wearing a burka or that Muslim headgear? Serious question, as your picture mentioned that she is a Muslim.

I'll admit I'd have serious reservations voting for someone called Rashida Tlaib...... Sounds like a Street Fighter character more than a politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Obviously Nunes is a lapdog but isn't Rod a Republican?

If Trump and his campaign are innocent then he will be cleared in due time.

The investigation should be allowed to run its course as it has already produced significant results and crooks like Manafort are now having to answer for crimes committed.
        Yes but nothing to do with Russians. I'd like to see him go after Ds and Rs life history. Fair is fair right?

Comment

You got it.
          :
          Do you guys really think that? Like really?

Comment

Shouldn't she be wearing a burka or that Muslim headgear? Serious question, as your picture mentioned that she is a Muslim.

I'll admit I'd have serious reservations voting for someone called Rashida Tlaib...... Sounds like a Street Fighter character more than a politician.

All I can suggest to you is to read.

Your not know’n is one thing.

Your stereo typing speaks volume.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Yes but nothing to do with Russians. I'd like to see him go after Ds and Rs life history. Fair is fair right?
              Crime is crime.

As an ethical professional who is against corruption and fraud I'd love for independent prosecutor's (not Mueller who is currently busy and doing a good job so far) to go through the histories and records of all politicians (on both sides obviously) and their associates for crimes committed and conflicts of interest.

I have zero doubt that there have been numerous criminal and ethical violations by both sides over the past decade and in an ideal world such corrupt and unethical people would face punishment for their crimes but you know as well as I do that it won't happen.

I'll take the Mueller investigation as I see it as a legitimate investigation into corruption at the highest levels and it's already turned over some very interesting information and a guy like Manoford deserves to be jailed.

There is a huge amount of dirt on both sides, I'd love for all of it to be uncovered but in the meantime I'll watch with interest to see what further dirt Mueller turns up.

Fyi, I think Trump is corrupt, self-serving and unethical but I see his political opponent Hillary Clinton as having the exact same problems and America really was given a choice between two garbage candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                All I can suggest to you is to read.

Your not know’n is one thing.

Your stereo typing speaks volume.
                There is a street fighter character called Rashid. I read your post but you didn't say anything of value in this one I'm responding to.

What stereotyping did I do?

Drawing an association between a Muslim and Muslim religious wear like a hijab is like drawing an association between a Christian and a cross.

Comment

What’s wrong with the name??

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Do you guys really think that? Like really?
                    Me? Not really. He just has a u healthy attraction to totalitarian leaders. It’s sickening how he just bow downs and gobbles them up. Would be take demands from putin no. Would he take suggestions from him absolutely.

I like messin with 1bad because he’s so easy to get to full froth.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 08-08-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Me? Not really. He just has a u healthy attraction to totalitarian leaders. It’s sickening how he just bow downs and gobbles them up. Would be take demands from putin no. Would he take suggestions from him absolutely.
                      I dunno Trump has a big ego. Part of the reason why he's fired so many in the White House.

Comment

Working...
                      X