Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Spoken as a true lifelong superfan.
    I join him.

Much better than being a life long super tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      There’s not already a national data base for gun owners?
      the fbi not sure the list is public

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        the fbi not sure the list is public
        Thats why we build 80%s. No one knows what you own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          No he's not. He made the EU back down on tariffs while they also keep on getting raped by Muslims.

Who is laughing? Bum countries looking for a handout?

People laughed at Obama who was bending to every leader he met like a cuck.

Trump is doing great. Watch him keep majorities in the mid-terms.

So far, Trump is the one getting the last laugh.
          I cant stand trump. He embarrasses me and my country that im proud of. That's said, if he doesn't Bush/Republican (destroy) the economy ill ultimately give him a pass. Im making money hand over fist (since Obama took office and currently). So when he leaves office and the economy is still doing great ill give him a pass. Problem is, as my sig says, history repeats its self and trump is employing some traditional republican tactics. He is employing unorthodox tactics as well. Ill keep my hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            They aren't laughing, they are capitulating.

You know, by cutting tariffs, stopping missile tests, sending us our war dead, etc.

They were laughing at Obama, who was so clueless he was sending our sworn enemies pallets of cash.

Gotta keep up better, gruber.
            The US “might” have gotten a couple of soldiers remains returned but the rest is nonsense

The US is a laughing stock under Trump and is being played by all and sundry

Comment

• Pence thought Clinton should be impeached for an affair

Now it's just crickets from Pence regarding Trump's multiple confirmed affairs.

Pence wrote all about how the president must be held to the highest moral standards and saw Bill's affair as grounds for removal from office.

Just goes to show what a crooked piece of trash Mike Pence is. He claims to be a Christian but he's a lying politician first and foremost.

Comment

• Cause he lied under oath about it. Also, master thread, numbnuts.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Dude is that all you do is post this drama you get from Dem sites? Can you think for yourself and post a reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Dude is that all you do is post this drama you get from Dem sites? Can you think for yourself and post a reply?
                      No, he can't think for himself.

He goes to D superfan sites and copies-and-pastes the nonsense he finds there over here.

Guys like him have no independent thought.

Remember, their own guy Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

That, and he's also a Stolen Valor phony veteran.

Your best bet is to do as I did and put him on ignore. He truly brings nothing whatsoever of value to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X