Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2500+ posts on a topic that is pure bullsheet! ...Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      STFU with your facts. Another id1iot that thinks that Russia, a third world country can control the US
      Facts? From a country that legalized propaganda? …..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Remember when Obama called Kanye West a jackass?
        Remember when Kanye said being a slave was a choice?

Or when he said "I feel like the type of girl I'd be with is a fellow superhero. So we get that already flying and we're just flying together flying together thing."

Or when Kanye said "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a bottle of water next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."

Or one of my personal favorites, "We were on the jet, flying back... and we were watching mean girls.

And that's how we party."

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          STFU with your facts. Another id1iot that thinks that Russia, a third world country can control the US
          More name calling. So mature.

All of Trump's appointee's, all of his people in National Intelligence just had a press conference saying Russia interfered in the last election and are doing so again. And that Russia can hack into our utilities and shut down huge parts of our power grid.

But, yea, you're probably right, Russia can't do any of that. I place my trust in Street Cleaner and not any of Trump's people in National Intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            Remember when Kanye said being a slave was a choice?

Or when he said "I feel like the type of girl I'd be with is a fellow superhero. So we get that already flying and we're just flying together flying together thing."

Or when Kanye said "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a bottle of water next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."

Or one of my personal favorites, "We were on the jet, flying back... and we were watching mean girls.

And that's how we party."
            it is
            those who choose not to be slaves died fighting in africa a long time a go
            They choosed to die rather than be shipped all over the world as a slave

Remember the movie black panther?
            “Id rather die than live a slave?”

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              He needed it to avoid california high taxing his arse
              That makes no sense. Please explain

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                That makes no sense. Please explain
                He can claim that a good amount of his income went to his school? No?

Comment

He can claim that a good amount of his income went to his school? No?
                  I don’t believe so (although I’m not sure)

But he’s just barely moving out to Cali and starting to make money out here, I believe. The schools been in the works for years and would be applied to previous years taxes from Ohio as write offs.

Moving forward anything he donates would be a write off though. 12 percent is a ridiculous amount to have to pay to the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I don’t believe so (although I’m not sure)

But he’s just barely moving out to Cali and starting to make money out here, I believe. The schools been in the works for years and would be applied to previous years taxes from Ohio as write offs.

Moving forward anything he donates would be a write off though. 12 percent is a ridiculous amount to have to pay to the state.
                    Yeah like how hillary donates to her foundation then chelsea clinton used the money for her wedding

Theres a lot of ways for the rich to bypass the system

Comment

Yeah like how hillary donates to her foundation then chelsea clinton used the money for her wedding

Theres a lot of ways for the rich to bypass the system
                      I’m sure there is. These are “legal loopholes” though that have already been set in place. Im sure any one of us would take advantage of them if we could.

Comment

Working...
                      X