OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Unfortunately there is no Superman.

There are well educated people who have done well for themselves.
    Fu!

Its the internet where u can be who u want to be

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Smdh. Fitting it seems.

Comment

• Some degenerate smashing our president's Hollywood star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Some degenerate smashing our president's Hollywood star.
          i hope he realizes that trump is still his president.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            i hope he realizes that trump is still his president.
            Hard to know what goes through the minds of these deranged freaks.

Comment

• They understand we are being led by a reality star who happens to be a pathological liar.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  They understand we are being led by a reality star who happens to be a pathological liar.
                  Hmm.. tell me about the trade deals and hundreds of billions that he has been evened in OUR favor.

Yell me how the American worker was hurt by Trumps tax breaks that he gave companies who then gave people jobs.

What's wrong with that? ……..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Hmm.. tell me about the trade deals and hundreds of billions that he has been evened in OUR favor.

Yell me how the American worker was hurt by Trumps tax breaks that he gave companies who then gave people jobs.

What's wrong with that? ……..Rockin'
                    Trump has not completed a single trade deal & wages are falling

Comment

• Rockin is an example of a poor soul. He believes the far right entertainers and now he has a far right entertainer President. Listen I'm in the top 2%. For me I love a tax break. More to SAVE NOT SPEND. But on the other side I am educated. I know reality from falsity. You are being deluded. I don't want to see people who work hard be further degraded. Heck I worked my ass off to get to where I am today. I came from a very poor family.

Trump gave the very rich multi millions. Gave people like you practically nothing. THINK. If you want to spur the economy do you give the breaks to those who don't need to spend that extra cash OR do you give it to those who NEED TO SPEND IT. Spending it will spur the economy. Saving it does nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X