• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Nobody plays the victim more than Trump & his supporters
    Quit bullying us, Cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nobody plays the victim more than Trump & his supporters

Comment

• Comment

• The thing is, if Trump had done the tough guy act with Putin and called him out on the alleged election interference, lefty loons would then start crying that Trump knew the election was illegitimate.

As usual, he can't win with these idiots, so why bother singing to their tune?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            And whataboutism. Imagine Truman saying "What about Pearl Harbor? That happened under FDR"

Trump is the only President who refuses to take responsibility for anything. He even blamed the generals when soldiers got killed in a raid he approved. Trump doesnt believe the buck stops with him. He's always looking for someone to shift the blame to and throwv under the bus

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              You've clearly never made love to a woman, so I thought your sister would be more appropriate.

Anyway stop stealing Kim's adjectives, try and come up with something more original.
              Wtf are you talking about?

Back to your ****hole

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Wtf are you talking about?

Back to your ****hole
                Calling everyone dotards. As if you'd ever heard of the term before Kim Jong Un used it in a statement on Trump.

There, simple enough for you?

Comment

• Comment

• do you poosy hats get paid a penny per post or what? i hate obama, but when he was our president, i didn't spend my entire life spamming the internet with chuck e cheese-tier memes about him to make myself feel better. this is getting sad. 7 more years to go, you manbabies, hang in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      do you poosy hats get paid a penny per post or what? i hate obama, but when he was our president, i didn't spend my entire life spamming the internet with chuck e cheese-tier memes about him to make myself feel better. this is getting sad. 7 more years to go, you manbabies, hang in there.
                      C'mon man, it's "the resistance".

They believe their fighting the good fight against the tyranny of Trump by talking $h1t about him on the internet.

Bunch of LARPing bellends.

Comment

Working...
                      X