OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Dom Pichardo a lawyer!

He's a fat kid sat in his parents basement.
    Exactly.

You see it too.

Since we know he's not who says he is, he's someone's alt or hes a troll.

Either way, I hope he's zapped for obvious trolling.

Comment

Trump campaigned for the electoral college, not the popular vote.

Get back to school ******.
      Exactly.

That's why Trump was all over the "Blue Wall" States, while Hillary avoided them and hung out alot in States like New York and California.

So while Trump was working on flipping 'blue' States, and thus increasing his Electoral College votes, Hillary was running up popular vote totals in D States she couldn't lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Exactly.

That's why Trump was all over the "Blue Wall" States, while Hillary avoided them and hung out alot in States like New York and California.

So while Trump was working on flipping 'blue' States, and thus increasing his Electoral College votes, Hillary was running up popular vote totals in D States she couldn't lose.
        She should have listened to Bill...

Comment

Exactly.

Take away all the illegal and dead votes and Trump probably won the popular vote as well.

There's a reason why the Dims don't want voter ID.

Comment

Take away all the illegal and dead votes and Trump probably won the popular vote as well.

If you take out just California, Trump won the popular vote.

That one State was that lopsided.

And of course California allows anyone to vote.

Comment

If it comes up to the Supreme Court with its current makeup, plus Kavanaugh, I cant see how voter ID wont be mandated.

They focus on abortion, but the Democrats know a Supreme Court with 5 Constitutionalists on it is going to be a nightmare for them on alot of other issues.

Comment

Dems don’t mind voter id if we automatically enroll people to vote when they turn 18. Give people a voter id at no cost to make it easy to vote.

Dems are against Republican created voter id laws of the last decade because hey have been shown to suppress votes in poor and minority communities and were created out of anger that so many voters turned out for president Obama. Why do Republicans only want to suppress votes from groups that historically vote democrat?

Why would you as an American advocate a system that makes it harder for some Americans to vote? Isn’t America at its best where every citizen has an equal chance to vote for the candidate of their choice?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dems don’t mind voter id if we automatically enroll people to vote when they turn 18. Give people a voter id at no cost to make it easy to vote.

Dems are against Republican created voter id laws of the last decade because hey have been shown to suppress votes in poor and minority communities and were created out of anger that so many voters turned out for president Obama. Why do Republicans only want to suppress votes from groups that historically vote democrat?

Why would you as an American advocate a system that makes it harder for some Americans to vote? Isn’t America at its best where every citizen has an equal chance to vote for the candidate of their choice?
                  As someone who is apparently concerned about rigged elections, surely you support voter ID across the board?

Any American can vote, no excuses not to register.

Comment

As someone who is apparently concerned about rigged elections, surely you support voter ID across the board?

Any American can vote, no excuses not to register.
                    You didn’t answer the questions. Come on now.

I have no issue with honest voter id laws. My issue is with the republican designed ones for the reasons stated.

Automatically register every American citizen when they turn 18 and the issue is solved. You seem against that. Why?

Comment

Two I know for sure, Travesty and Julia Slobberts.

Don Pichardo is also an alt/troll as he is not who he says he is.

He claims to be a lawyer, but he writes at a lower than high school level, and in the short time before I put him on ignore I had to correct him on the law more than once. (And I'm not a lawyer)

It's just a question of who is he really is, and he displays the same OCD and other habits as SafeSpace.

I'm hoping the mods investigating at the moment zap all his alts and he finally moves on to annoying another forum

He's long ago ran his course here.
                      Lol

Rather weak attempt to discredit me. I sh itt d on you three times in this very thread. With actual law on point. Not charts, not links but statues. Federal statutes at that.

You already know my creditials are public record so why continue the facade of trying to label me an alt or non lawyer?

Stay salty.

Comment

Working...
                      X