Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is the day Trump makes his nomination for the Supreme Court.

And no matter who he chooses, all the D superfans will have a meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Today is the day Trump makes his nomination for the Supreme Court.

And no matter who he chooses, all the D superfans will have a meltdown.
      TO have an imbecile choose someone to fill a job that requires extreme intellect should cause anyone distress

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        TO have an imbecile choose someone to fill a job that requires extreme intellect should cause anyone distress

Comment

If Islam was all white it would be all right doe. Don’t try to play me. You know damn well what I’m talking about.
          Hahahaha that's one of the worst statements around these forums, and that says a lot. Islam is an outdated brainwashing tool for people kept in poverty by their leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Hahahaha that's one of the worst statements around these forums, and that says a lot. Islam is an outdated brainwashing tool for people kept in poverty by their leaders.
            Remember, you are arguing with a self-proclaimed lawyer here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              I agree that Islam is a tool to control the masses. But so is every single other religion in the world, including but not limited to Christianity.

Funny you view Don’t view Christianity the same. Hence my statement in the post you quoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Remember, you are arguing with a self-proclaimed lawyer here.

Still jealous I see

Don’t worry be happy with you 40 dollar tax cut.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Defending the interests of milk formula companies.
                  Corruption is blatant

Comment

• Kavanuagh got the nomination. Let the fun begin.

Comment

I agree that Islam is a tool to control the masses. But so is every single other religion in the world, including but not limited to Christianity.

Funny you view Don’t view Christianity the same. Hence my statement in the post you quoted.
                      Christiannity evolved around thousand years ago. There was a lot of bloodshed. Islam is somewhere at that state now, a thousand years late. Want to keep on finding similarities?

Comment

Working...
                      X