• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Michael Moore and Bill Maher are the only notable liberals who were public about the potential for a Trump victory. They repeatedly warned their fans that Trump was a legitimate threat and tried their best to get out the vote, even when other outlets thought they were nuts for thinking it was close.
      heh...Moore was just on Maher the other night and they were talking about this.

Comment

• One of the best days ever..fock bringer, that pvssy mudafocka couldnt show his e-face again. Trump ran him off like i did [MENTION]Anorak[/MENTION] bish ass. Wtf kinda name is anorak anyways?

Comment

• Comment

• Trump embarasses himself once again.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...5670b70baa15d8

Hilarious.

I'vs got to hand it to the guy...I did say during the campaign that if he got elected he would be far more entertaining than Hilary.

Covfefe

Comment

• Pruitt resigned

I'm gonna throw a party

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Pruitt resigned

I'm gonna throw a party
                Another one! Best part is his supporter claimed he was the target of a leftwing conspiracy to get rid of him.

HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Trump just offered Pocahontas £1,000,000 to take a DNA test!
                  Last edited by denium; 07-06-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Trump just offered Pocahontas £1,000,000 to take a DNA test!
                    What do you think of him supporting Ohio congressman Jordan in the latest scandal?

This is the 2nd time where he has verbally supported an accused pedophile. Each time there has been very credible evidence presented before he offered the support.

I understand Trump wants his agenda passed and wants to not be impeached ( not saying he will be), but defending pedofiles on multiple occasions.

You cool with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      What do you think of him supporting Ohio congressman Jordan in the latest scandal?

This is the 2nd time where he has verbally supported an accused pedophile. Each time there has been very credible evidence presented before he offered the support.

I understand Trump wants his agenda passed and wants to not be impeached ( not saying he will be), but defending pedofiles on multiple occasions.

You cool with that?
                      Innocent until proven guilty. Obviously i'm not cool with pedos, but "credible evidence" isn't the same as proving guilt in a court of law.

Comment

Working...
                      X