No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Going to be interesting to see what happens now that the Fox Disney merger has been approved

Told ya and was ridiculed by the Dotards

Murdoch has gotten exactly what he wants and will now bury Trump if he sees fit as, in his own words, "Trump is a ****ing idiot"

Talk about being played
    That’s according to Wolff’s book. And seeing as how desperate you anti-Trump clowns are, you will use that joke of a fictitious lie as facts.

For someone on the opposite side of the planet, you really preoccupy yourself with Trump a bit too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      That’s according to Wolff’s book. And seeing as how desperate you anti-Trump clowns are, you will use that joke of a fictitious lie as facts.

For someone on the opposite side of the planet, you really preoccupy yourself with Trump a bit too much.
      Lol

You silly little boy

Trump has been played by Murdoch like so many politicians before him

He’s retained Fox “News” to continue his influence and will bury Trump the minute he stops doing his bidding

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Did she even read it ?.... I watched the first 5 minutes of that garbage before I had to turn it off...and at that stage she was still hyping the damn thing up like it was a collaboration between Elvis and the Beetles.

Of all these news hosts I find Maddow the worst of all.
        It was kinda like when Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault.

Seriously, did that idiot not look at the returns before going on air and see that they said Trump paid $38 million in taxes that year??

Comment

Going to be interesting to see what happens now that the Fox Disney merger has been approved

Told ya and was ridiculed by the Dotards

Murdoch has gotten exactly what he wants and will now bury Trump if he sees fit as, in his own words, "Trump is a ****ing idiot"

Talk about being played
          Except FOX is the one network that isn't bashing Trump 24/7, hence they are #1 in the news ratings by a far margin. You really think they are going to mess with formula so they can be like all the rest?

Wishful thinking, and as usual, the far left is hanging their hopes on hate and delusional thinking. This is why you lost in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            It was kinda like when Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault.

Seriously, did that idiot not look at the returns before going on air and see that they said Trump paid $38 million in taxes that year??
            I actually remember that.. a big nothing, but the build up to the opening was long and drawn out filled with speculation..

Just like now!

Good call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Australia are completely irrelevant.

Tomjas is just your typical liberal, tree hugging, smelly idiot. He needs to stop worrying about Trump and worry more about his **** cricket/football team(s)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I actually remember that.. a big nothing, but the build up to the opening was long and drawn out filled with speculation..

Just like now!

Good call.
                Yeah that was a fun day. Madcow made a complete fool out of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Australia are completely irrelevant.

Tomjas is just your typical liberal, tree hugging, smelly idiot. He needs to stop worrying about Trump and worry more about his **** cricket/football team(s)

If you aren't even American why are you so emotionally involved in American politics? That just screams of mental illness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    If you aren't even American why are you so emotionally involved in American politics? That just screams of mental illness.
                    Nah, i just enjoy laughing at wet lefties like you.

Anyway, my turn for a question, why are you such a massive f4gg0t?

Comment

Lol

You silly little boy

Trump has been played by Murdoch like so many politicians before him

He’s retained Fox “News” to continue his influence and will bury Trump the minute he stops doing his bidding

Comment

Working...
                      X