No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    People use that as a saying here on the island, but I don't find it to be true. A lot of the time, we're voting for people we don't even want; people that have been selected by party groups and don't truly represent the will of the people.
    true....

imo problem is that there is always more than 2...

media influences you on who to pick imo partly and mainly partly because voters are too stupid to look **** up for themselves.... just clueless sometimes but imo are being better informed little by little......

think about it....

NO ONE in the media wanted trump to win.....
    MOST of the repubs didnt want him to win.....
    NONE of the demos didnt want him to win.....
    BIG BUSINESS (lobbyist) didnt want him to win.....

imo if you are pissing off that many people you are doing something right

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      thewhitegirl says she's never seen it there, but I will remember to ask her to check the next time she goes.

If so, it could prove to be a miracle!

Comment

thewhitegirl says she's never seen it there, but I will remember to ask her to check the next time she goes.

If so, it could prove to be a miracle!
        Yeah man. It should be there. My Asian friend found it there and loved it and when I tasted it, it tasted genuine.

The company is owned by an Asian-Jamaican named Vincent HoSang.

Comment

Dude, do you realize how sick it is that we, as humans, are blocking people from resources just because they were born a few miles across a border? Leaving people to suffer and die in poverty? And then treating them like criminals for trying to better their lives? Separating them from their kids?

It's sick, man.
          tell that to mexico and its southern border

and their immigration policies are much, much worse than usa

In 2006, Joseph Contreras profiled the issue of Guatemalan immigrants illegally entering Mexico for Newsweek magazine and pointed out that while Mexican president Vicente Fox demanded that the United States grant legal residency to millions of illegal Mexican immigrants, Mexico had only granted legal status to 15,000 illegal immigrants. Additionally, Contreras found that at coffee farms in the Mexican state Chiapas, "40,000 Guatemalan field hands endure backbreaking jobs and squalid living conditions to earn roughly [US]$3.50 a day" and that some farmers "even deduct the cost of room and board from that amount."[2] In 2008, the Mexican National Institute of Migration estimated that 400,235 people crossed the border illegally every year and that around 150,000 of them intended to enter the United States

Comment

Yeah man. It should be there. My Asian friend found it there and loved it and when I tasted it, it tasted genuine.

The company is owned by an Asian-Jamaican named Vincent HoSang.
            An Asian-Jamaican? That sounds like a cool mix! That will definitely be on the next grocery list. Oh, man, if only it were there; I can imagine the flavor already!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              tell that to mexico and its southern border

and their immigration policies are much, much worse than usa
              All this immigration stuff is silly; we should be working together as a world

Comment

An Asian-Jamaican? That sounds like a cool mix! That will definitely be on the next grocery list. Oh, man, if only it were there; I can imagine the flavor already!
                Well. He is fully Asian but he was born in Jamaica.

But all the major patties companies in Jamaica are owned by Asian who were born in Jamaica. Chinese are who discovered patties here.

It was either the Chinese or Indians.

Comment

Well. He is fully Asian but he was born in Jamaica.

But all the major patties companies in Jamaica are owned by Asian who were born in Jamaica. Chinese are who discovered patties here.

It was either the Chinese or Indians.
                  Wait, so the Chinese or Indians were the ones who created patties?

Comment

Wait, so the Chinese or Indians were the ones who created patties?
                    Yeah man. Some say it's a mixture of all the cultures that came to Jamaica. The British, the Chinese, and the Indians.

Comment

Yeah man. Some say it's a mixture of all the cultures that came to Jamaica. The British, the Chinese, and the Indians.
                      Oh snap! That sounds like a perfect backstory to that awesome meal

Comment

Working...
                      X