No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why do I have to explain when I can show you this paperwork. And I want my $500 tonight

Like I told you before. I've created several. When I went to create another one today I couldn't remember the esignature pin they assigned to me the last time I created one so I had to get them to send me a pin retrieval email

After they sent me the retrevial email I logged in and created another one. Notice the time of these screenshots from my phone.

After I filed the LLC I got my EIN. Notice the date circled at the top right hand corner

So DM me your paypal so I can request my $500
    That’s fake as ****, and you applying real quick online.. hence why it says “thank you for applying, application is under review”

Explain how you did it for $100
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 06-16-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      That’s fake as ****, and you applying real quick online.. hence why it says “thank you for applying, application is under review”

Explain how you did it for $100
      I told you I applied for another one yesterday. Today is the 16th. That email says yesterday and the EIN has the 15th as the date. I want my $500. Don't tell me you're the type that doesn't pay your bets.

Comment

I told you I applied for another one yesterday. Today is the 16th. That email says yesterday and the EIN has the 15th as the date. I want my $500. Don't tell me you're the type that doesn't pay your bets.
        Dude it’s fake,,, they all say under review, thanks for applying,

You literally asked for 10 mins so you could jump online and fake this stuff

Even if it’s true,
        How did you do it for $100? Oh wait you haven’t even paid, you just have an application

How does trumps tax reform affect LLC owners?

See if you were legit, you could answer these easy, but you aren’t, you are a fraud and we both know it.

Comment

Dude it’s fake,,, they all say under review, thanks for applying,

You literally asked for 10 mins so you could jump online and fake this stuff

Even if it’s true,
          How did you do it for $100? Oh wait you haven’t even paid, you just have an application

How does trumps tax reform affect LLC owners?

See if you were legit, you could answer these easy, but you aren’t, you are a fraud and we both know it.
          You full of ****. I want my money for real. I know you in the Chicago area and I aint that far. You wanna talk all that tough guy **** online. That's cool. But now you owe me money and that aint cool. Where you wanna meet cuz imma beat the money outta u.

But I'm sure you broke and a coward
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-16-2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

You full of ****. I want my money for real. I know you in the Chicago area and I aint that far.
            Lmao you a fake fraud..

“Give me 10 mins doe”

Why can’t you answer easy questions if you legit and not a fake bytch

How you do it for $100 like you claim?

How does trumps tax plan affect LLC owners?

You are a fake

Comment

Lmao you a fake fraud..

“Give me 10 mins doe”

Why can’t you answer easy questions if you legit and not a fake bytch

How you do it for $100 like you claim?

How does trumps tax plan affect LLC owners?

You are a fake
              I aint gotta answer no questions. The proof is right there. Give me my money.

You a broke fraud b*tch

Comment

I aint gotta answer no questions. The proof is right there. Give me my money.
                So your proof is online applications you hastily did and tried to pass off as articles of incorporation

“Give me 10 mins doe”

You are a fraud, hence why you can’t answer any legit questions.

How ****ing pathetic are you

Comment

So your proof is online applications you hastily did and tried to pass off as articles of incorporation

“Give me 10 mins doe”

You are a fraud, hence why you can’t answer any legit questions.

How ****ing pathetic are you
                  You broke. You a fraud. And you a coward. And you stupid if you think I photoshopped all that paperwork that quick. All my **** legit. You been stalking me for a while and always worried about what I do. I been told you if you wanna find out it's gonna cost you. $500 aint **** but you like to talk all that tough tone **** online so imma get it out of you one way or another.

Comment

if you arent faking and photoshopping how are you gonna apply yesterday on the 15th, and get a letter the same day from the IRS?

That’s a dead giveaway you are faking. You aren’t getting a letter from the IRS the exact same day you applied. The mail doesn’t work like that.

But I give you an A for effort, you hustled your ass off to look legit

Comment

You broke. You a fraud. And you a coward. And you stupid if you think I photoshopped all that paperwork that quick. All my **** legit. You been stalking me for a while and always worried about what I do. I been told you if you wanna find out it's gonna cost you. $500 aint **** but you like to talk all that tough tone **** online so imma get it out of you one way or another.
                      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      if you arent faking and photoshopping how are you gonna apply yesterday on the 15th, and get a letter the same day from the IRS?

That’s a dead giveaway you are faking. You aren’t getting a letter from the IRS the exact same day you applied. The mail doesn’t work like that.

But I give you an A for effort, you hustled your ass off to look legit

How can you explain the IRS sending you mail in the same day?

Mail isn’t instantaneous

But keep faking, I know you gotta find self worth somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X