No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Tariffs between Canada and the U.S. ended years ago when we signed the free trade agreement. There are a few exceptions but virtually every item that crosses the border are completely duty free.
    Sources please.

Make sure you cite the numbers for dairy products.

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    That is what is so bizarre about what he is doing. It doesn't make any sense. He's putting tariffs on products we export to pressure us to drop tariffs that don't exist.
    We shall see what sources you cite if that's true or not.

I will say this, I've not seen anyone, including big name D players or their news media allies, making this charge.

I'm quite curious what sources you'll be citing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      He returned one dip****. If you're gonna talk about it.. Know something about it.
      Nice exposing some Dunning-Kruger effect there.

I've never been in the military, and even I know about returning salutes.

I'm shocked some people jump so quick, and so smugly, without first doing some basic independent research.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The fact you even bothered to type this garbage again just shows that you Trump people will create any lie possible rather than admit the real reason you flipped.

What you posted isn't even credible. It is theory found on A few conspiracy theorists on alt right and racists websites that never were given any credence or validity until Trump started using their lies to gin up his idiot racist part of his base. Sorry but they are to be treated the same as people who believe the earth is flat.

All of you guys flipped. It's shameful to watch.

Trump is doing the same thing Elvis did-copy the moves and ideas of the black man and taking them mainstream. It works because his base likes to pretend that Obama was bad for the country.

If you and the other Trump supporters felt meeting with North Korea and showing respect to a foreign leader was bad when Obama discussed it and did it then you should stay consistent.

Of course we know what the real issue you guys have with Obama is so you are being consistent with your beliefs.
        Good post. The flipping is pretty amazing. I particularly enjoyed hearing the crowd at a Pence speech go nuts after he said Trump's plan was to impose sanctions on NK. Like they were hearing that suggestion for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          There are people ready to offer assistance. They're only one call away.

+1 888-930-1989
          Exactly why you on the exposed bytches list...

All you gotta do is name the 13 people indicted for collusion like you always claim..

But you are a dumb ignorant bastard..

Even if I was drunk, how does that help your case, you are getting dragged in debates by a drunk, how ****ing dumb are you?

You are exhibit A of why people need dads

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Sources please.

I will say this, I've not seen anyone, including big name D players or their news media allies, making this charge.

He won’t cite shyt,,, I will add him to the list of fake bytches that are exposed

Comment

Tariffs between Canada and the U.S. ended years ago when we signed the free trade agreement. There are a few exceptions but virtually every item that crosses the border are completely duty free. That is what is so bizarre about what he is doing. It doesn't make any sense. He's putting tariffs on products we export to pressure us to drop tariffs that don't exist.
              Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Jim Mexico, Canada and the US have virtually zero tariffs. We should know. When we signed the free trade agreement our economy made a some big adjustments. Our textile industry was decimated, numerous American branch plants in Canada shut down and moved back into the US. After a period of adjustment things have stabilized and trade between the US and Canada benefits both countries. We will get past this Canadians are smart and resourceful but it's completely nuts what he's doing. To give an example. Who buys 50% of all the steel exported by the US?
              Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Sources please.

Now tony Ge gotta back his claims or be added to the list like a bytch..

Let’s see if he can back his claims..

Most likely not, much like piece of shyt Bernie, tony will use D talking points, but when pressed to prove it, he will run like a bytch... maybe not, maybe he does back his claims,, here is his chance

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Exactly why you on the exposed bytches list...

All you gotta do is name the 13 people indicted for collusion like you always claim..

But you are a dumb ignorant bastard..

Even if I was drunk, how does that help your case, you are getting dragged in debates by a drunk, how ****ing dumb are you?

You are exhibit A of why people need dads
                Your anger is out of control and not healthy for a man your age to be getting this worked this late at night.

Please get help. This is the anger management hotline. +1 877-601-1655

Get help before you have a heart attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Your anger is out of control and not healthy for a man your age to be getting this worked this late at night.

Please get help. This is the anger management hotline. +1 877-601-1655

Get help before you have a heart attack
                  I’m fine,,, I just enjoy exposing liars like yourself

Mr “I got an LLC doe”

You are a liar

Still waiting on you to back your claims of the 13 indictments on collusion..

Not my fault you are a dumb bastard that has to lie in a forum, just to make it sound like you are worth a ****.

Like I told you a long time ago, you ain’t shyt, you are getting left behind.

You claiming to have an LLC, was just icing on the cake

Comment

Tariffs between Canada and the U.S. ended years ago when we signed the free trade agreement.There are a few exceptions but virtually every item that crosses the border are completely duty free. That is what is so bizarre about what he is doing. It doesn't make any sense. He's putting tariffs on products we export to pressure us to drop tariffs that don't exist.
                    I did not know this. Had to look it up.

[Currently] More than 75 percent of Canada trade now moves free of duty... This chapter eliminates all remaining tariffs over a ten-year period in order to allow companies to adjust to the new competitive circumstances... Tariffs will be eliminated by January 1, 1998.
                    From page 42 of FTA (page 53 of this pdf):
                    http://www.international.gc.ca/trade...s/cusfta-e.pdf

IDK the history of tariffs since 1998, but dairy is among the items for which there are quite high tariffs. It varies on the exact product but they are in the range of 200-300%. However, it's worth noting that a number of US dairy exporters are working around this through a loophole:
                    United States dairy producers have used technological advances to exploit a lucrative loophole in Canadian trade law. They have begun separating milk into its component parts, creating what’s called "ultrafiltered milk."

Since this product didn’t exist when the most recent negotiations were completed, it falls outside the list of products with high tariffs. So in recent years, U.S. producers have sold a substantial amount of ultrafiltered milk to Canada, duty free.
                    Also worthy of note, in spite of the tariffs, dairy is a source of a huge trade surplus for the US with Canada.
                    In 2016, the United States exported $631.6 million in dairy products to Canada, compared to just $113 million in Canadian dairy exports to the United States (these figures are in U.S. dollars)
                    So I don't think what Trump is doing makes the most sense, but he's not wrong about there being high tariffs on dairy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...out-canadas-2/
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-16-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I’m fine,,, I just enjoy exposing liars like yourself

Mr “I got an LLC doe”

You are a liar

Still waiting on you to back your claims of the 13 indictments on collusion..

Not my fault you are a dumb bastard that has to lie in a forum, just to make it sound like you are worth a ****.

Like I told you a long time ago, you ain’t shyt, you are getting left behind.

You claiming to have an LLC, was just icing on the cake
                      Please get help. You're ranting craziness. Me having an LLC (which only cost $100 to form) is driving you crazy. This is weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X