Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      He won’t respond as it doesn’t fit the narrative

US sorely needed tax reform but first round was nothing more than a handout for people in Trump’s financial position and doomed to failure
      I know he will not respond. H has me on ignore cause I have proved him wrong twice when he was balantly lying. I call him a tard
      But in reality he is just employed to come to forums and promote right wing agenda. There is no other explanation the positions he takes.

Thus I quote him just to show other people how silly he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        The main concern of Obama was and is to do whatever it takes to bring America down. So any kind of deal he would come up with would follow that objective.
        Only if yiu believe Hannity. Look at video posted above. In short he is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          That's some serious superfan cheerleading right there.

A true master of your craft.
          I am a master of my craft thank you but superfan cheerleading seems to be your schtick so I leave that to you.

Despite the humiliation you endured when your sparring video was posted you continue to do an admirable job.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            the donald is a 6'3, high energy, alpha predator. first pick if the team ain't dumb.

this is mike scollins...

the irony of a soy boy making this meme.

Last edited by John Barron; 06-13-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              the donald is a 6'3, high energy, alpha predator. first pick if the team ain't dumb.

this is mike scollins...

Trump is knock-kneed and therefore would have terrible lateral movement.
              Also, he's obese.
              And if Trump is 6'3" then Kim is 5'11".

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                I am a master of my craft thank you but superfan cheerleading seems to be your schtick so I leave that to you.
                "I know you are but what am I?" as a rebuttal?

What are you, 12???

The rest is sad personal attack one resorts to when the debate don't go their way.

But let's see if you can respond as an adult....

You asserted Trump is like a dictator.

Prove it.

Tell us what steps/legislation/etc Trump has implemented (or even suggested) that gives the President more power than the office had before.

You know, tell us how Trump is trying to give himself more power, and thus move to being a dictator.

I'm all ears.

Back up your claim, or hurl more insults....

What you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

this is mike scollins...

What a fool.

Trump made it through military school.

The least athletic kids in class weren't the ones who made it through military school.

Another D superfan trying to be witty, but showing his ignorance for all to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Trump is knock-kneed and therefore would have terrible lateral movement.
                    Also, he's obese.
                    And if Trump is 6'3" then Kim is 5'11".
                    Whoa, I wonder if Kim really is 5'11? That would be unusually tall by North Korean standards, and it would at the very least, if true, highlight the effects of nutrition on the population.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      Whoa, I wonder if Kim really is 5'11?
                      He's definitely only ~4 or so inches shorter than Trump! My guess is Trump lies about his height and is closer to 6' and Kim is around 5'8"

Comment

Working...
                      X