Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No it isn't.

What is killing most of us is watching Trump supporters and Republicans give Trump credit for this summit when just 3 years ago they called Obama weak for mentioning the idea of negotiating with North Korea.

Many of us are just wondering how guys changed so drastically to the point you are celebrating a meeting with Kim as a positive and judge this as a show of power and strength?
      The main concern of Obama was and is to do whatever it takes to bring America down. So any kind of deal he would come up with would follow that objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        LMFAO!!!

If you smacked Trudeau hard enough, those fake eyebrows of his would fly off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Propaganda on all sides though, not just CNN.

It's like A Brave New World coming true. People are willing brainwashees.
            If it's a 'New World' with out my Constitution and Bill of Rights than I'd say funk you......Rockin'

Comment

• "When we got our hostages back, I didn't pay $1.8 billion in cash like the hostages that came back from Iran."

Classic Trump!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Hahahaha good ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Kim got:
                  ☆ the recognition of the entire world as a leader, something he has craved for since he took over NK
                  ☆ lifting of sanctions (China has already begun to send supplies)
                  ☆ no mention of his murderous crimes against humanity
                  ☆ suspension of Allied war games

Trump got:
                  ☆ a promise
                  ☆ a nice view from his hotel room.

Sad.

Comment

• Comment

• And Sanford lost. I did not see that coming. You not gonna find to many Republicans more conservative than Sanford. Conservatism is dead in the Republican party. Trumpism it is

Comment

Working...
                      X