No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Clinton also got UN inspectors in the country to verify they were freezing their nuclear program.
    Which failed, as the North Koreans threw the inspectors out and developed nuclear weapons.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What verification process did Trump get for this huge concession?
    We've covered that already.

You're not keeping up at all today.

Please, up your game.

Comment

• It's killing you Trump got a better deal than any past President has.

Maybe stop being a superfan and just give credit where credit is due.

Comment

• Trump, while discussing why he trusts Kim, admitted: “I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Which failed, as the North Koreans threw the inspectors out and developed nuclear weapons.

We've covered that already.

You're not keeping up at all today.

Please, up your game.
          They threw out inspectors when Bush came into office and added them to the Axis of Evil. Before then the inspections were working.

Reagan said when dealing with the Soviets, Trust but verify.

Trump got the trust part. Where is the verification?

Comment

They threw out inspectors when Bush came into office and added them to the Axis of Evil. Before then the inspections were working.
            False

They actually admitted to violating the agreement.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html?no-st=9999999999

Reagan said when dealing with the Soviets, Trust but verify.
            Yup.

And Trump has said that's his policy as well.

You keep forgetting, or are leaving out, the fact that we're not cutting any sanctions until we see proof of denuclearization.

Unlike previous deals, we don't give until we see we've actually got something first.

Trump got the trust part. Where is the verification?
            Stop doing the ******ed Energizer bunny routine.

It's grown old.

Just keep the hell up and stop cheerleading.

I do find it telling that pretty much the entire forum is in a kind of "wait and see" mode on this, while just you and SafeSpace are labelling this a failure.

Y'all are the biggest Team D superfans on the site.

Comment

• North Korea renounced nuclear weapons or pledged to denuclearize in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2005, 2010, 2011 and 2012. And not one US President had to meet with them or promise to stop joint military operations with S. Korea

Comment

• Kim should write a book on negotiating. He negotiated the hell out of Trump and made him look like a fool.

Then the real kicker is that Kim has Trump believing he got a good deal!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  False

They actually admitted to violating the agreement.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html?no-st=9999999999

Yup.

And Trump has said that's his policy as well.

You keep forgetting, or are leaving out, the fact that we're not cutting any sanctions until we see proof of denuclearization.

Unlike previous deals, we don't give until we see we've actually got something first.

Stop doing the ******ed Energizer bunny routine.

It's grown old.

Just keep the hell up and stop cheerleading.

I do find it telling that pretty much the entire forum is in a kind of "wait and see" mode on this, while just you and SafeSpace are labelling this a failure.

Y'all are the biggest Team D superfans on the site.

UN inspectors in Iran and verification by all parties = bad deal

Giving N. Korea the meeting they've wanted for decades. Stopping joint military exercises they've wanted for decades. Agreeing to the same thing they've agreed to numerous times over decades without any verification = good deal

Comment

• Reminds me of the time he had a meeting with Putin and agreed to form a US-Russia cyber security partnership.

Or the time Dianne Feinstein got him to agree to a clean DACA bill live on TV.

He had to walk both statements back.

You can't trust this man in a room alone with other world leaders. He's not smart enough. He'll agree to anything

Comment

North Korea renounced nuclear weapons or pledged to denuclearize in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2005, 2010, 2011 and 2012. And not one US President had to meet with them or promise to stop joint military operations with S. Korea
                      You're having a bad day, as you're completely unable to keep up.

Maybe you need to take a day off from your cheerleading to catch your breath.

As I said, they got concessions for those broken promises. Most notably, Clinton's concession of 2 nuclear reactors and $5 billion as I said earlier.

Trump's given nothing, only promises we will deliver after they denuclearize.

This isn't rocket science, and I've told you this over and over.

Please tell me you're being obtuse in order to maintain team loyalty, as opposed to you being completely behind and unable to keep up here....

Comment

Working...
                      X