Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Trump will win by a landslide. I'll bump this thread just for you in Nov 12
    creep trump will lose by a landslide.
    I'll bump this thread just for you ON NOV 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Lmao Clinton is already sure of 205 electoral votes (democrat states) she only needs 65 more from battlegrounds. And so far she's ahead on the polls on most of them.

You are a typical low IQ trump supporter who thinks he'll bring jobs back to US. Only thing trump will bring back is recession and disaster of the market.

The election is rigged towards democrat because by default they are already ahead of electoral votes.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-electio...t-predictions/

Comment

• I have now lost all faith in the CNN/Oracle poll and will now considered it to be a propaganda tool just like the CNN network has become. They are claiming Hillary won the debate by a margin of 57% to 34%.

Now watch this...

Now bear in mind that pollster Frank Luntz (hosting that video) doesn't even like Trump and has had many public feuds with him.

Nobody thinks Hillary won that debate...in fact she couldn't have looked much worse. So all these mainstream media polls are full of shit and can't be trusted. The only poll I now give any credence to is LA Times/USC Tracking poll.
        Last edited by jaded; 10-10-2016, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Lmao Clinton is already sure of 205 electoral votes (democrat states) she only needs 65 more from battlegrounds. And so far she's ahead on the polls on most of them.

You are a typical low IQ trump supporter who thinks he'll bring jobs back to US. Only thing trump will bring back is recession and disaster of the market.

The election is rigged towards democrat because by default they are already ahead of electoral votes.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-electio...t-predictions/
          butler don't worry about punk krazyn8tive.
          he's either a nitt witted kid or a foreiner.
          everyone knows we vote on november 8th.

Comment

• Trump did a lot better than the last debate.

Comment

• Trump only followed the bait once in the 2nd debate and that was when hilary was asked about recent speeches wikileaks released. He started defending his tax returns. He should have brought up other statements she made in those leaked speeches such as when she told a brazilian bank it would be a dream to have open trade and open borders

Comment

• Clinton did a horrific job whilst she was Secretary of State and she only managed to list 2 things during the debate that she did:

- travelling around the world advocating womens rights. Meanwhile , the terrible job she did led to isis being formed. Isis enslaved women, including mainly yazidi women, and continue to do so. When this was happening, what was america doing? Are americans this stupid as to elect someone with a terrible track record?

- negotating a treaty for russia to lower nuclear weapons. We are all seeing how well that is panning out

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I have now lost all faith in the CNN/Oracle poll and will now considered it to be a propaganda tool just like the CNN network has become. They are claiming Hillary won the debate by a margin of 57% to 34%.

Now watch this...

Now bear in mind that pollster Frank Luntz (hosting that video) doesn't even like Trump and has had many public feuds with him.

Nobody thinks Hillary won that debate...in fact she couldn't have looked much worse. So all these mainstream media polls are full of shit and can't be trusted. The only poll I now give any credence to is LA Times/USC Tracking poll.

Yeah, LA TIMES seems to be the only reputable poll.

Online polls count as the poll of public opinion. Just about every online polls had the Donald winning

Comment

• Yeah because one or two one-liner jokes and you won the debate. Even though you did not answer 90% of the questions and pivoted from it. Got to love Trump supporters logic.

This will how the 3rd debate will be again. 1 or 2 jokes from trump and his supporters will think he won the debate. 90% ignoring the question and going back to email, 30 years in office and trade.

Comment

Working...
                      X