No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    If you just gonna run like a hoe, why even respond?

You’re a ****ing joke, lying about LLC

Just run along kiddo like you always do

You already exposed

You already been left behind in society
    You're a depressed alcoholic looking for internet fights. Do better with your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I'll just leave this here.

On July 7, 2016, the night of the 2016 shooting of Dallas police officers, Walsh wrote on Twitter, This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out Black Lives Matter punks. Real America is coming after you."
      Isn't superfan logic hilarious!

Team loyalty > everything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Do bananas help with lying about having an LLC?
        Ouch.

I'm not one for insults, but that was a nice little Zonger! there.

Seriously MCC, you are ducking his points quite blatantly.

The fact is you do have 13 indictments.

Your problem is not a one involves collusion, and the Manafort ones you are saying are going to get Trump is over alleged crimes committed over 10 years ago.

Trump ran like 2 years ago.

That means these alleged crimes have zilch to do with Trump, and Manafort allegedly trying to coerce the witnesses on a 10+ year old crime also doesn't involve Trump.

This isn't rocket science here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You're a depressed alcoholic looking for internet fights. Do better with your life
          You're engaging in Internet fights with a guy you call a drunk. That's how you're spending your life.

What's that make you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            It's hilarious.

Trump's win really rocked some folks' worlds.

SafeSpace is one of them .

They're too dumb to benefit in a booming economy, so they spend their days online complaining while us non-Grubers are out furthering ourselves in this excellent economy.
            It's booming so much in PR. And what are you talking about? I'm technically on vacation, if I decide to continue teaching. It's summer, dude. Not that I'd be able to find work on the island, anyway >.>. I actually applied to regular jobs; no one called back. Having an ad up is like a piece of bread on an ant hill, most likely.

Comment

You're engaging in Internet fights with a guy you call a drunk. That's how you're spending your life.

What's that make you?
              Your friend needs help. Have a talk with him. This has become an every weekend thing and its sad to see. I know he won't listen to me. Maybe he'll listen to you.

Comment

Your friend needs help. Have a talk with him. This has become an every weekend thing and its sad to see. I know he won't listen to me. Maybe he'll listen to you.
                He's doing fine, drunk or not.

After all, he's asking you questions you are ducking.

Comment

He's doing fine, drunk or not.

After all, he's asking you questions you are ducking.
                  He needs help. Its getting worse. No, I'm not going to engage him in an internet fight. He's lonely and depressed. Have a word with him instead of laughing & encouraging this behavior

Comment

• Trump was a complete embarassment with the G7. Pathetic.

On the other side of things though, consumer confidence and unemployment are in legitimately good places and the 'negative' Nancy Pelosi moniker is a winner. That will stick for sure.

Comment

He needs help. Its getting worse. No, I'm not going to engage him in an internet fight. He's lonely and depressed. Have a word with him instead of laughing & encouraging this behavior
                      That's the most long-winded "I can't answer his question" I've ever seen.

Well done.

A true master of your craft.

Comment

Working...
                      X