No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Jeff Sessions rolls back Obama era prison reforms. Does Trump call him to talk prison reform? No, he chooses Kim Kardashian

Come on now. Trump don't like fat chicks.

Look at his 3 wives (and even his mistresses). No fat ones.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        We aren't a democracy.

Did you really not know this?!?!?
        If not a democracy what is America?
        I have a feeling ignorance will be showed up soon.

Comment

• 1bad has been the biggest joke on the Internet for a long time now, this is nothing new.

http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/20...-analysis.html

Read the comments lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I don't have a YouTube account. Never have. I actually have zero social media presence as well.

That's one way I knew he was lying straight off (that, and his serious accusations of crimes which I've never committed).

Yes, I use this handle on some forums.

That said, others can obviously use it who aren't me. I could create a username on a forum or YouTube or anywhere else and name it "MotorCityCobra". Doesn't mean it's you, of course.

Again, that proves nothing as anyone, Addix included, can go to forums, YouTube, etc and create a 1bad65 account and do with it what they choose and say it was me. It's not rocket science.

As I said, other than my age (which he is off on), none of it is true.

I don't make, or accept e-challenges, and never have, even when I actively trained. So his nonsense about me and some "elderly Kung-Fu guy" is just that, nonsense.

Yes, I had a Karate guy older than me from another State make repeated e-challenges to me (and many others on that site), but I never accepted them. iirc, that loon did call my gym asking for me, and I got very pissed off (and rightly so). But never once did I e-challenge or e-threaten anyone. Not my style.

I'm a face-to-face type guy. I grew up in the 80s, back when you had to talk smack to a guy's face.

This may surprise you, but most instructors frown on e-challenges. Many gyms will throw you out for such nonsense. The primary gym I trained at back then would throw you out for making an e-challenge, though you were free to accept them (which I did not do, as 99% of them are just talk and no fighting anyway). And even if you were challenged and accepted, he didn't allow the fight in his gym.

I'm not ashamed of anything, and wouldn't be ashamed if my dad did buy me 100 cars.

But that fact is he didn't.

I just want the truth told. And the truth is, other than my first car as a teen, I bought every one of my many cars.

Wrong again.

I was curious because you tended to brag about your possessions, yet lived in a neighborhood that was a warzone. That's the reason behind my curiosity.

Nope, I'm a middle-class working guy. Other than when I was in college, I've had a full time job since I was 21. Part-time jobs since I was 16.

Part of that is the fact my parents DIDN'T have the money to buy me all the things I wanted back then. I had to buy them myself. Hence me working since I was 16, the legal age to get a job.

I hope this clears the record.

It sucks having to defend oneself against false charges, and it's the only reason I even bothered to respond.

It's a sad state of affairs someone can get so worked up that another human being annoyed them on an Internet forum by disagreeing with them on politics, that they make it their life's work to hassle that person like a Fatal Attraction scorned woman.
            So you saying somebody else from Austin Tx, with the same age as you, created profiles on forums years ago with your same screen name?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              1bad has been the biggest joke on the Internet for a long time now, this is nothing new.

http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/20...-analysis.html

Read the comments lol

Bahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Why is Trump potentially going to pardon people who are literally guilty as sin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Why is Trump potentially going to pardon people who are literally guilty as sin?

I'm not surprised he's abusing the hell out of his pardoning power. He's always been crooked as sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So you saying somebody else from Austin Tx, with the same age as you, created profiles on forums years ago with your same screen name?
                    Who says they are my age and live in Austin? It could be a 90 year old guy from Timbuktu for all we know. It's the Internet, genius. People lie all the time.

Hell, it could be Addix or you for all we know.

It certainly wasn't me that created them all, as Addix cited a YouTube account and I've never had one. That I know.

As I said, I did use the handle on some forums. Doesn't mean every 1bad65 on the Internet is me, obviously.

Why this obsession over nonsense like who bought one of my 3 cars, my sperm count, and why other people like yourselves who take the Internet way too seriously e-challenged me a decade ago??
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 05-31-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Lmao at 1bad in full denial.

https://youtu.be/wdIMTzgo-rY
                      A YouTube page, with your name on it, and a video of you, and ironically a "to catch a predator" video linked to it.

Def not his though...

1bsd worked overtime deleting all his old accounts, and yet you can still find 20+ accounts of his with a quick search.

Comment

Working...
                      X