Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep support’n an idiot.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• I always find it funny when Trump supporters call someone a leftist, liberal, superfan etc. etc. whilst complaining about name calling.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          You have made the forum a better place.

Good job getting rid of one of the forum's more annoying, and stupid, trolls.

Thank you much, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Thank you much, sir.
            "Just doing what I can with what I got."

You're welcome sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              jaded did it???

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                jaded did it???
                I don't know who did but he was getting out of hand with his racism and name calling. He didn't know when to stop and it became harassment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Thank you much, sir.
                    You’re one of the biggest trolls on this forum. You should also be banned

Comment

• Talking about Trump's nose for a deal? Such as his deal with? I am struggling here the man barely managed a tax deal with his own party and failed on numerous others including health. That is long way off actually making a deal with a foreign power. The closest is when he backed off his threatened trade war with China.

Or is solution for Isreal/Palestine when he has already given away a large chunk of what Israel want for absolutely nothing?

Iran was already a major power in the region and were stopped from developing more dangerous weapons by Obama. Obviously now there is a serious risk that will develop a far more powerful military threat due to Trump but hopefully the EU can limit Trump's damage. All signals seem to be that Iran held to the deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X