No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    That front is all about her desperately seek’n street cred bro.

What she needs is a phycological evaluation and or go on the cheap and have someone grill bust that bigoted mug.

Loves shoot’n bigoted nonsense from the sheltered confines of Bigotsville.

Come front and center and she’s this b !tch.

It might be a front, yes.
    That guy says he has been everything, drug dealer, boxer, vet, university student, big investor, a dirty john, multiple business owner, etc.

If we couldn't check, he would probably say that he has been the president already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ah, yeah right the 16th amendment. That was a bad move from the start. So was the federal reserve bank. I’m glad I at least have the right to have my guns. The DON, I’m guessing you are not Latino? Not Italian. What’s your story? I’m guessing you are a Uber liberal, and not a Trump fan. What’s your Schtick?
      We aren't mandated to pay taxes by the Constitution. Such nonsense.

The Government can levy taxes according to the document, but it's not mandated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        We aren't mandated to pay taxes by the Constitution. Such nonsense.

The Government can levy taxes according to the document, but it's not mandated.
        It’s voluntary, and I volunteer not to pay more than I am forced to pay. The IRS, is a joke.

I’ll pay tax on interstate goods, but I don’t even live in the USA.

Trump is hurting these Uber Liberals real bad. I enjoyed watching the free meal crowd weep when trump won the White House. Still laughing.

These liberals are very liberal with my tax dollars, and with each other but not with hardworking tax paying men & wimmin. MCC is in constant pain. He hates trump, Israel, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          It might be a front, yes.
          That guy says he has been everything, drug dealer, boxer, vet, university student, big investor, a dirty john, multiple business owner, etc.

If we couldn't check, he would probably say that he has been the president already.

Bottom line....Never trust an attention seeker.

Full of countless flaws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Trump is hurting these Uber Liberals real bad. I enjoyed watching the free meal crowd weep when trump won the White House. Still laughing.

These liberals are very liberal with my tax dollars, and with each other but not with hardworking tax paying men & wimmin. MCC is in constant pain. He hates trump, Israel, etc.
            So, so true.

MCC needs to be on suicide watch.

He's really gone downhill with his never-Trump obsession since the wheels came off the Mueller witch hunt.

If Trump wins another term, odds are good he'll just off himself.

Comment

How are Jews different from Whites?

judaism is a religion not a race

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

judaism is a religion not a race
                Javi, that's what I thought but some are saying they are detectable by genetics too.

Comment

• Trump's financial disclosures again drew attention to the mysterious Chicago Unit Acquisition LLC, from which Trump borrowed $50M. Trump himself actually owns that LLC and one would expect to see this lended money listed as an asset against the company. Instead, the LLC is listed as being worth nothing. Looks awfully like its being used as a conduit to funnel money elsewhere. Unfortunately the Office of Government Ethics are unlikely to probe any further - we just have to rely on Mueller to get around to it.

How frustrating would this all be if the special counsel hadnt been appointed? Hopefully we're not investing too much in Mueller but it was encouraging listening to John Brennan yesterday - he described Mueller as a brilliant, ruthless investigator, utterly committed to the rule of law.

Comment

Javi, that's what I thought but some are saying they are detectable by genetics too.
                    thats actually quite funny

Comment

• so if trump gets charges.... it wont even be about russia!?

russia dosier probe doe.....

oh wait that didnt work?

lets go through his entire personal life and try to hang him on something he did in his own personal time.......

what did he do?

banged a **** star......

really?

Comment

Working...
                      X