No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    When they were getting interviewed right off the plane and Trump seen that none of them spoke a lick of english his face looked pretty funny. He was unsuccessfully fighting off rage with smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
      Unless of course, a candidate for president paid a **** star to keep her quiet right before an election. Because if it was done for that purpose, it is illegal. And that is what Trumps attorney Guilani has stated the payment was for.
      Actually it's not, but if you want to think that go right ahead.

You'll be shown to be wrong in due time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I didn't vote for Trump because of his moral compass.

I voted for him because I wanted a tax cut, regulations cut, a Constitutionalist put on the Supreme Court, and my gun rights guaranteed, among other things. These are things that matter.

I've not yet met a Trump voter who voted for him for being a great husband.

Who Trump banged, a decade ago to boot, is just nonsense for superfans to trash talk about.
        You do realize what happened last time we slashed taxes for the super-rich, and slashed regulations? It is called The Great Recession.

It took Obama to get us out of that. He slashed unemployment from 10 percent all the way down to 4.7 percent.

And no one is calling for taking away guns. Many have the same stance that Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush did, that automatic assault rifles should be banned. It was called the Brady Bill, and was intact for a decade. It was championed by Ronald Reagan. It was called the Brady Bill because the guy with Reagan who got show in the assignation attempt, and spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair, was named Brady. Also, the tax cuts for middle class and working class families are only for two years. The ones for corporations are permanent.

Comment

Clinton was able to hold onto the agreement until he left office in 2001. Despite Republican efforts, for four years the North Koreans submitted to inspectors -- at least in some locations -- and the United States provided fuel.
          But after Bush took office, the deal began to crumble. The Bush administration argued that intelligence reports revealed the North Koreans were continuing to enrich plutonium at another site that monitors didn’t have access to.

http://www.ibtimes.com/failed-north-...eement-2008598

You see, North Korea continually blocked international inspectors from visiting sites. Iran did not do that one time during the three years of this agreement. So, because North Korea, BLOCKED international inspectors from visiting sites, we should allow Iran to develop nukes???? Sorry, big difference.

And most importantly, what is the current plan to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons?
          So, the North Koreans denied us access to all their sites, and we had intelligence indicating they were still proliferating their nuclear program.

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me

Comment

Clinton was able to hold onto the agreement until he left office in 2001. Despite Republican efforts....
            So it's all the Republicans fault.

Oh Lord....

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
            And most importantly, what is the current plan to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons?[/I][/B]
            You'll likely be seeing that in no time.

People with common sense are running things now. Don't worry, it'll be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              So, the North Koreans denied us access to all their sites, and we had intelligence indicating they were still proliferating their nuclear program.

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me
              That's all the Republicans fault doe.

LMFAO!!!

Comment

Actually it's not, but if you want to think that go right ahead.

You'll be shown to be wrong in due time.
                It isn't if it was recorded as a political contribution. If it was a campaign contribution you have to report it.

It is not illegal to pay a **** star to keep quiet before the election, if you mark that down as a campaign expense. If you don't that is a clear violation of the law. As Rudy Guiliani explained, it wasn't a campaign contribution because Trump paid Cohen back. However, you still need to report that.

Trump's own lawyer just said that, you idiot.

Comment

LMFAO!!!
                  I know right. To paraphrase, it was all good under Clinton, it wasn't until the evil Bush came along that they started building missiles and rejecting inspections

Comment

LMFAO!!!
                    No, no one is saying that. Honestly, it is every U.S. president since 1953 fault.

Jimmy Carter has made repeated trips to North Korea over the past 20 plus years. Everytime, former President Carter has said, all North Korea wants is an actual peace treaty officially ending the war in exchange to abandon all nuclear deals.

And if Iran was blocking inspectors from sites, then they would be doing the same thing. The thing is, there are record numbers of international inspectors in Iran and not one has complained about not being allowed in anywhere.

So, please tell me, what is the plan to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons?

Comment

You do realize what happened last time we slashed taxes for the super-rich, and slashed regulations? It is called The Great Recession.
                      Um, no.

That's a long-ago refuted talking point.

This isn't good. First you were completely unaware of the Clinton Korean nuclear deal, and you're repeating refuted DNC talking points.

The housing market implosion led to the Great Recession. That's not even up for debate. And I've never heard anyone blame tax cuts for tanking the housing market, but if you want to try I'm here to be entertained....

It took Obama to get us out of that. He slashed unemployment from 10 percent all the way down to 4.7 percent.
                      Another talking point.

While it eventually went down to under 5%, it was years after Obama said it would fall that low.

I'm assuming you aren't familiar with the Romer-Bernstein chard, so here it is:

Even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut.

And no one is calling for taking away guns.
                      That's false, See Sarah Brady quotes for starters.

But you've got homework to do on so much already, I'll stop here.

Comment

Working...
                      X