No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You sure or are you just guessing? I thought I read she had. If I am wrong on that, I apologize.

So what would you rather your daughter be Melania or Michelle?
    No children yet, but if I had one, I would do my best to raise her. She could be whatever makes her happy and succesful. If she has the looks to be a top model, and that’s what she wants to do, then why not? If she wants to study law, then that is awesome too. Otherwise there are thousands of other things she could do in life.

I do know Michelle has a big mouth and needs to learn to shut the **** up instead of forcing her views and opinions down people. Melania keeps quiet in public, but look at how Putin, Macron, Obama and other powerful men act around her. She dominates them all when she talks to them.

Why this talk about the First Women though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      No children yet, but if I had one, I would do my best to raise her. She could be whatever makes her happy and succesful. If she has the looks to be a top model, and that’s what she wants to do, then why not? If she wants to study law, then that is awesome too. Otherwise there are thousands of other things she could do in life.

I do know Michelle has a big mouth and needs to learn to shut the **** up instead of forcing her views and opinions down people. Melania keeps quiet in public, but look at how Putin, Macron, Obama and other powerful men act around her. She dominates them all when she talks to them.

Why this talk about the First Women though?
      So you prefer your daughter be a hooker/hostess instead of an ivy league educated lawyer. Got it.

Comment

So you prefer your daughter be a hooker/hostess instead of an ivy league educated lawyer. Got it.
        So being a top model in Milan, Paris and then NYC makes her a hooker? Good view you got there...

Still a lot more respectable than being a political hooker like Michelle, though...

Comment

So being a top model in Milan, Paris and then NYC makes her a hooker? Good view you got there...

Still a lot more respectable than being a political hooker like Michelle, though...
          First she had a surrogate, then she's a hooker. No proof of either, of course.

You're arguing with a superfan, fyi. His intellect goes no deeper than 'D=good, R=bad'.

Cheerleading and insults are all Dunn brings to the forum. You'd be wise to just put him on Ignore.

You'll see soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            First she had a surrogate, then she's a hooker. No proof of either, of course.

You're arguing with a superfan, fyi. His intellect goes no deeper than 'D=good, R=bad'.

Cheerleading and insults are all Dunn brings to the forum. You'd be wise to just put him on Ignore.

You'll see soon enough.
            Dunn is not like Bernie or MCC who bring up insults. We might not share the same opinions but at least he argues his points without insulting me so far and taking it to a personal level. I am surprised at the hate towards Melania though. It’s like everything related to Trump must be horrible and evil... That is indeed becoming cheerleading.

Comment

Dunn is not like Bernie or MCC who bring up insults. We might not share the same opinions but at least he argues his points without insulting me so far and taking it to a personal level. I am surprised at the hate towards Melania though. It’s like everything related to Trump must be horrible and evil... That is indeed becoming cheerleading.
              He's on my ignore list for repeated insults.

Like most lib types, he resorts to them when the debate doesn't go his way.

Once you back him into an intellectual corner, his true colors come out.

You've seen his superfan cheerleading, you'll see his insults soon enough.

I was just giving you a heads-up.

Comment

Michelle gave birth to 2 kids. We know she is a woman. Melania had a surrogate, right? Maybe she is a tranny. who knows.

Michelle is an ivy league educated lawyer. Melania is an ex model/prostitute. All of us would prefer our daughters to be like Michelle rather than Melania.

Well I should say all rational people. I know some of you Trump supporters like to "keep it in the family" so you would want your daughters to be Melania types.

Is what it is.

Lmao

This dude is superfan thru and thru..

SuperSheep

You are hyping up Michelle way too much.

Go read her papers she wrote in college for her masters. she is dumb as **** and doesn’t even make sense and has illogical.
                Once she got famous, the liberals had to hide them. True

Then when barrack was “organizing” the Chicago community into the murder capital of the United States and become a state politician, michelle took advantage of crony capitalism and landed(created for her) a 6 figure imaginary job at the local hospital. The position was created for Michelle and never filled when she left

Then as First Lady she blew thru a few million of tax payer money for a website about fat kids. When the government had the shutdown and closed all the war memorials, michelle still was spending money on the factoid website, that wasn’t shut down.

Then her friend getting hundreds of millions of dollars to create the Obamacare exchange that was a complete disaster and had to be redone.

Just go read her brilliant papers from college, and you can see someone that only got in to law school to meet the black quota

Comment

You sure or are you just guessing? I thought I read she had. If I am wrong on that, I apologize.

So what would you rather your daughter be Melania or Michelle?
                  Which one would you want to be your wife?

Comment

I wasn't basing that on her being a model. I was basing that on her being an actual prostitute, if you believe certain reports. I have no issue with her being a model.

You wont provide a straight answer to the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao

This dude is superfan thru and thru..

SuperSheep

You are hyping up Michelle way too much.

Go read her papers she wrote in college for her masters. she is dumb as **** and doesn’t even make sense and has illogical.
                      Once she got famous, the liberals had to hide them. True

Then when barrack was “organizing” the Chicago community into the murder capital of the United States and become a state politician, michelle took advantage of crony capitalism and landed(created for her) a 6 figure imaginary job at the local hospital. The position was created for Michelle and never filled when she left

Then as First Lady she blew thru a few million of tax payer money for a website about fat kids. When the government had the shutdown and closed all the war memorials, michelle still was spending money on the factoid website, that wasn’t shut down.

Then her friend getting hundreds of millions of dollars to create the Obamacare exchange that was a complete disaster and had to be redone.

Just go read her brilliant papers from college, and you can see someone that only got in to law school to meet the black quota
                      She graduated cum laude from Princeton and earned her JD from Harvard Law School, then worked her way up the ladder in the sixth-largest corporate law firm in the US.

Sorry buddy but they don't give those out because you are black. Don't be upset that you didn't accomplish something similar.

But hey, you sold dime bags to suburban white kids for $20. I don't know if anyone else could do that so you should be proud of yourself.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Which one would you want to be your wife?
                      Michelle. Why would I want an ex hooker to be my wife?

The bottom line is if you have a daughter you prefer her to be Michelle than Melania.

Comment

Working...
                      X