• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Was Mueller involved in this?

Yes or No.....
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why are you asking me questions I already answered? Not only did I answer that in my first response to you I also just posted the quote again. Stop acting stupid
    1bad playing gotcha games.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'll take that as a Yes

So what I said was proved true, Mueller is investigating who Trump boned over 10 years ago.

(Next time, please address the meat and potatoes, as opposed to wallowing in minutiae to try and score Gotcha! points. The discourse moves forward that way.)

To me, that says he's still got no evidence of collusion.

I'm still VERY confident in my predictions, and a bet, that there is no collusion to be found involving Trump.
      1bad still hasnt gotten the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I think you are missing a critical point. The "crazy Trump" supporters you mention WILL VOTE for the Crazy Trump guy running in place of the Normal, Adult Republican. So maybe the Republicans lose the House, but the Crazy Trump guys will take their place.
        I'm not missing the point. Trump and Republicans don't think the crazy Trump guys can win this year.

I understand the media and people thought Trump would lose and he didn't. It's 18 months later. Things have changed.

As we've seen in Alabama, Pennsylvania and other places these guys are losing in districts Trump won by 15-25 percentage points.

We will see. If West Va. is an example, I think Trump realizes he can do pull off the "Trump" persona but others can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I'm not missing the point. Trump and Republicans don't think the crazy Trump guys can win this year.

I understand the media and people thought Trump would lose and he didn't. It's 18 months later. Things have changed.

As we've seen in Alabama, Pennsylvania and other places these guys are losing in districts Trump won by 15-25 percentage points.

We will see. If West Va. is an example, I think Trump realizes he can do pull off the "Trump" persona but others can't.
          We’ve seen repeatedly that Trump’s endorsement will destroy a candidate’s chances

GOP is going to be wiped out unless something radically changes

Comment

• I'm waiting for trump to fire Rosenberg, or attempt to fire Mueller. His world is closing in on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I'm waiting for trump to fire Rosenberg, or attempt to fire Mueller. His world is closing in on him.
              Get real.

Still zero evidence of collusion, and now you've got them digging into who he had sex with over 10 years ago.

He's pissed off people are digging into his personal life, as anyone else would be in the same situation.

He's not worried a bit about the nothing burger that is the Russia investigation.

Face it, your team has had Mueller digging for about a year now, and even before the election the Obama Administration had FISA warrants and were bugging Trump's people, and Trump himself didn't know this until after he'd been President for awhile.

Despite all that, still nothing.

And let's be real, if those FISA warrants had found anything, it would have been trotted out before Election Day.

Think and use logic here. Don't rely solely on team loyalty.

Comment

• That said, I hope he does fire Rosenberg.

Comment

• According to 1bad, Mueller should be providing the world with daily updates as to the evidence collected and his case strategy

Clueless

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    According to 1bad, Mueller should be providing the world with daily updates as to the evidence collected and his case strategy

Clueless
                    Fascinating how people can live in their own world, oblivious to the reality around them.

And i know 2bad will spin this post, just like a good trumpeter can.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Fascinating how people can live in their own world, oblivious to the reality around them.

And i know 2bad will spin this post, just like a good trumpeter can.
                      Ain't nothing to spin.

Your team has no evidence of collusion.

It is what it is.

You can cheer on your team til you drop dead of exhaustion, but it can't change that fact.

If anyone's living in a fantasy world, it's those saying Trump colluded with Russia, but when asked for proof of that claim, they can't cite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X