Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is a walking character defect. Simple as that. Always was, always will be.
    Last edited by jazluvr; 04-03-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Trump is a walking character defect. Simple as that. Always was, always will be.
      And yet he beat your 30+ year lifer politician at her own game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Translation: He can’t govern for sh !t or articulate himself but we won we won !

I got an idea.

Maybe he should throw a military parade.

With all the former draft dodgers and have em all try and convince us as to how much they appreciate soldiers die’n for their causes of money and greed.

Comment

That takes absolutely nothing away from his point though. Most of his voters are just as slow as he is.

Comment

Clinton wasn't my choice either. We got presented with 2 of the most idiotic choices for prez. The way i see it is, I voted AGAINST Pinocchio, not FOR Clinton. To me, she was the lesser of 2 old, worn out, burned out, corrupt idiots.

Trump is very dangerous cuz he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He doesn't want to know. He's starting to fire everybody and i think wants to make all decisions himself ergo dictator. He has very little self-control. He's a scary guy. Him and sessions make a good pair.

One can't remember anything, and the other doesn't want to...lol.

Bush literally said, "this would be so much easier if this was a dictatorship." And Trump is mirroring this same attitude more and more as he keeps firing everyone. The emperor has no clothes.

Comment

Clinton wasn't my choice either. We got presented with 2 of the most idiotic choices for prez. The way i see it is, I voted AGAINST Pinocchio, not FOR Clinton. To me, she was the lesser of 2 old, worn out, burned out, corrupt idiots.
              So I was correct, he beat your 30+ year lifer politician at her own game.

Fyi, there were many other choices. No one forced you into binary thinking. You handcuffed yourself there.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Trump is very dangerous cuz he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He doesn't want to know.
              Hmmm, and yet he's taken the stock market to historic highs, lowered unemployment, nearly doubled GDP growth from the 1.5% Obama left us, and now he's got North Korea coming to the bargaining table.

For someone who doesn't know what he's doing, he sure is doing great. Even better than Obama did. Must be blind luck, huh?

He's starting to fire everybody and i think wants to make all decisions himself ergo dictator. He has very little self-control. He's a scary guy. Him and sessions make a good pair.
              If he is a dictator, why is he replacing the people he fired??

Sessions and Trump aren't on the same page quite often. Trump had expressed displeasure with Sessions publicly more than once.

Do you not keep up with current events?

Bush literally said, "this would be so much easier if this was a dictatorship."
              No, Bush never said that.

It was an unsourced assertion made without proof.

Figures it would fool you.

The emperor has no clothes.
              Actually he dresses quite well.

And as I showed earlier, he's outperforming the last President.

So, what's that make Obama to get beat by an emperor with no clothes?

Comment

• George bush on being president...

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/822...ould-be-a-heck

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000295.htm

So, if you don't even know bush said this crap, what else is false, or fake that you say or think?? The 2 most used words in your vocabulary are "gruber"and superfan-you have a superior attitude, and like to showboat, just like your idol.
                And he's going down soon. You don't pull the crap he has been doing for so many years w/o repercussions. Lying, sexual predator, greedy, mean, selfish, bullying, threatening people, backing out of campaign promises,
                corrupt, no tax returns, make friends with our enemies, enemies from friends, accelerating the gap between rich and poor...etc.

And sessions...trump hired him, then berates him for recusing himself from russia probe, but they were friends before that. Loyalty over competence...remember? The investigation is closing in on him, and he's getting ready to fire Mueller.

And that will put him in a world of hurt. He's been feeling the pressure, and he routinely verbally abusing people. White house staff are leaving, he has a hard time finding lawyers after Cobb quit. Not many in their right mind wants to work for this dysfunctional white house.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 04-03-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

George bush on being president...

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/822...ould-be-a-heck

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000295.htm

So, if you don't even know bush said this crap, what else is false, or fake that you say or think??
                  That's not proper sourcing by any stretch.

Please, try again.

When you source, if you do, please present proper context. Bush once cracked a joke about this, but I don't care about jokes. You claimed he was serious, and he'd influenced Trump.

Even one of the links from your 'source' said it was a joke:

'Dictatorship would be easier,' Bush jokes of his struggles

https://www.seattlepi.com/national/a...is-1060971.php
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 04-03-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

That's not proper sourcing by any stretch.

Please, try again.

When you source, if you do, please present proper context. Bush once cracked a joke about this, but I don't care about jokes. You claimed he was serious, and he'd influenced Trump.

Even one of the links from your 'source' said it was a joke:

'Dictatorship would be easier,' Bush jokes of his struggles

https://www.seattlepi.com/national/a...is-1060971.php
                    Whatever, dude. I posted 2 links when i did a search, the whole fukin' page was full of him quoting that. And i seriously doubt he was joking. Unlike you, I trust or worship NO politicians. Especially Bush-Cheney types. Trump is a joke, and a bad one at that.

Trump is feeling the pressure big time from him actually winning to Mueller's investigation. Why is he so consumed by it? What's he got to hide? Why does he admire dictators? (putin, who he cares what he thinks about him,) Philippine prez Killing drug dealers,

Comment

• The age of Trump and strongmen

We are living through another age of strongmen: Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Turkey; Abdel Fattah el-Sisi in Egypt; Rodrigo Duterte in the Philippines; Viktor Orban in Hungary; Vladimir Putin in Russia.

Trump isn’t one of them — the American system won’t allow it, as Tuesday’s elections happily remind us — though he fits the psychological profile and yearns for their level of control.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/o...strongman.html

Comment

Working...
                      X