No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Lmao, people care more about an alleged over a decade old Trump one night stand, than they did about Obama, the first black POTUS...

http://deadline.com/2018/03/stormy-d...08-1202353291/
    the real problem is they actually care what this hooker bimbo has to say smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If Trump wants to sleep with a woman because she reminds him of his daughter that's between Trump and his wife. For all we know they may have an open marriage. We know they sleep in separate bedrooms and have done so most of their marriage. She got citizenship and a child. He got a sham marriage. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. That's their arrangement.

But it's not the act. It's the cover up. It's always the cover up
      who cares thats his PERSONAL life

you actually give a shiiit if they sleep in separate rooms? fuggin clown

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        who cares thats his PERSONAL life

you actually give a shiiit if they sleep in separate rooms? fuggin clown
        Sleeping in separate rooms is proof they have an open relationship and his sleeping with Stormy Davis doesn't matter. That's an issue between him and his wife.

Comment

• The religious right is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Sleeping in separate rooms is proof they have an open relationship and his sleeping with Stormy Davis doesn't matter. That's an issue between him and his wife.
            Lmao!!

You and your mind reading again.

Plenty of couples sleep in separate rooms. Doesnt mean they have an open relationship.

You must quit assuming what you want to be true is automatically true.

Comment

• Sounds about right. But he racist doe

Comment

• imagine if Obama was embroiled in all these scandals during his first term.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  imagine if Obama was embroiled in all these scandals during his first term.
                  Obama is a (D) so he gets a pass.

For example, the press knew about the pics of Obama living it up with Louis Farrakhan, but they kept the pics hidden from the public for over 10 years.

You'll be scandal free if the press works to hide your scandals.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Obama is a (D) so he gets a pass.

For example, the press knew about the pics of Obama living it up with Louis Farrakhan, but they kept the pics hidden from the public for over 10 years.

You'll be scandal free if the press works to hide your scandals.
                    "living it up" is a gross exaggeration. Do you homework as to why Obama took that stance re: Farrakhan, who has cachet within the black community, even though his anti-Semitism is a turn off to most.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      "living it up" is a gross exaggeration. Do you homework as to why Obama took that stance re: Farrakhan, who has cachet within the black community, even though his anti-Semitism is a turn off to most.
                      You missed my point entirely.

The fact the pic was literally hidden away by the press, who are supposed to neutral, is outrageous.

If it's really nothing like you claim, why'd the press and the CBC work to hide the picture?

And I've done my homework, which is how I know both those pieces of garbage are racist anti-Semites.

Comment

Working...
                      X