Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Daniels lawyer has a Donnie Disc. The Oranguatan going wild in the bush so to speak Donnie will deny it's him mating unless it's hd quality He never touched one pro in Moscow either - fake news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Never mind him. He is full ******. Insults everyone and cry’s when you insult him.
      Just like his Twump.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        Truly insane analysis.
        Counter it. You cannot.

You live in the world's furthest left (and furthest left in human history) country I believe (UK) so your overton window doesn't at all reflect reality.

By US historical policy standards Trump is center-left on par with Bill Cinton. Hillary is far left.

Both are far-left by global standards. The US has no "right-wing" in for example a Japanese context.

I am talking about US standards and to a degree global standards. The UK is a rapidly dying extreme outlier with no real connection to the political realities of the outside world.
        Last edited by ////; 03-24-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          You live in the world's furthest left (and furthest left in human history) country I believe (UK)
          Stopped reading here as you clearly have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

Comment

Stopped reading here as you clearly have literally no idea what you’re talking about.
            Next time say nothing to begin with. It would take you 30 years of intensive research to approach my grasp of geopolitic & world history. Just be silent & know your place.

Usually I won't even talk politics with British, North Koreans or Turks before they're so deprived of pertinent information beyond their bubble, but I gave you a rare opportunity.
            Last edited by ////; 03-24-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Next time say nothing to begin with. It would take you 30 years of intensive research to approach my grasp of geopolitic & world history. Just be silent & know your place.

Usually I won't even talk politics with British, North Koreans or Turks before they're so deprived of pertinent information beyond their bubble, but I gave you a rare opportunity.
              Righto nutjob.

Comment

Righto nutjob.
                Your existence:

Comment

This guy....

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    This guy....
                    It’s a heady c*cktail of overweening narcissism and hyperbolic bull****. Much like a certain newsworthy American politician, oddly enough.

Still, who am I to be judgemental from my Anarcho-Communist utopia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Anyone wondering how Trump sent so many companies broke only has to look at him in the WH

Complete cluster ****
                      Ah..........

Comment

Working...
                      X