No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• McCabe hit back in a fiery response of his own.

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally," McCabe said. "It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work."

For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country," McCabe continued. "Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us. No more."
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...abe-fired.html
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-16-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Statement from McCabe

Comment

• Can these people have the common decency to pick up a phone?

Comment

• Two days before he was set to retire and he loses out on his $1.8 mil pension. Wow!

Comment

• Wanna see a dead body?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Two days before he was set to retire and he loses out on his $1.8 mil pension. Wow!
                This is what happens when you don't do your job and you become a partisan when you are supposed to be serving the country.

I didn't see anyone upset about this guy's pension complaining when General Mike Flynn's finances were wrecked during the course of a witch hunt......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  This is what happens when you don't do your job and you become a partisan when you are supposed to be serving the country.

I didn't see anyone upset about this guy's pension complaining when General Mike Flynn's finances were wrecked during the course of a witch hunt......
                  He’s guilty dipstick

Comment

Two days before he was set to retire and he loses out on his $1.8 mil pension. Wow!
                    Trump is a petty POS

Good news is that it’s all unraveling

Comment

Funny meme. But this is real life

LMAO this video is amazing, but it doesn't even begin to cover the sheer volume of hypocrisy demonstrated by the GOP since Trump's election.

A whole group of people who can, at will, be told that a thing is bad when other people do it and later forget about that when told they are doing it and it's a good thing. And worse, sold on the message that everyone who points this out must brainwashed or mentally deranged. Makes for a potent combination that allows for deep brainwashing the likes of which NK itself could never touch.

Seeing them scramble to explain why it was OK for Hannity to call Obama lazy for golfing but not say anything when Trump does it way way more
                      ...or to explain why Obama's use of power w/o congressional approval was worthy of criticism, yet Trump's was not
                      ...or to explain why it makes sense for FOX to make a big deal about Obama's request of dijon mustard but then turn around and act offended when people talk about Trump's food choices
                      etc etc

Have really made it a joy to experience this presidency.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-17-2018, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X