Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude please he gone do what they all do pay n Korea off grow up

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I’m gonna tell you this and I’m gonna tell you this for the last time.

I choose not to have conversation with you because you’re a p o s.

Now there’s a few people on these boards that have a backdrop as to my background and military service.

As on the daily I pick and choose on who to share info with and who not to.

From what I can gather you want to be a decent dude but you have issues you just can’t hurdle and or mental scar’n that’s imbedded too deep.

Not my problem.

Stay thirsty.......

Damn that meme is stone cold. True

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Trump is imposing tariffs, but for now Canada and Mexico are exempted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...a-for-now.html
        So much for campaign promises and ‘Merica first huh and ahem “honest” as u mentioned in another post.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Trump is fast becoming the best President in American history.

While Obama let this Rogue State develop nuclear weapons, Trump has got them to talk.

North Korea have said they will halt missile tests and they relationship with South Korea is warming all the time.

Damn!! Trump is a genius.
          Lmao best president in history. Calm your ****. Until they actually talk and make some sort of agreement this is a nothing burger. Nk always has been full of it

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Lmao best president in history. Calm your ****. Until they actually talk and make some sort of agreement this is a nothing burger. Nk always has been full of it
            Unemployment, low, economy booming, protecting American Jobs, getting those kids back from China.

Cracking down on kangaroo courts at colleges who punish guys accused of rape with zero evidence, people earning more money, improved background checks for gun control. Kicked ISIS's ass.

Only 1 year in.

Comment

Unemployment, low, economy booming, protecting American Jobs, getting those kids back from China.

Cracking down on kangaroo courts at colleges who punish guys accused of rape with zero evidence, people earning more money, improved background checks for gun control. Kicked ISIS's ass.

Only 1 year in.
              Lol at adding in the kids from China thing. It was revealed last week that they were already back at the hotel before the USA even knew about it. Trump didn’t do anything. Unemployment isn’t low because of trump

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lol at adding in the kids from China thing. It was revealed last week that they were already back at the hotel before the USA even knew about it. Trump didn’t do anything. Unemployment isn’t low because of trump
                http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8058191.html
                Donald Trump has praised China's President after three American college basketball players were freed following their arrest for shoplifting in the country.
                Even Mayweather supports Trump

Comment

• Comment

Why do I care who floyd supports? Lol

https://twitter.com/lavarbigballer/s...068515329?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

You superfans never cease to amaze.

So tell us, why are you criticizing this?

Do you prefer the relationship we have now with North Korea????

Comment

Working...
                      X