OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's on MSNBC right now diggin a bigger hole. He's off the rails

Comment

• 'Trump treated me like crap. He treated Cohen like crap. He treated Roger Stone like crap. If Mueller wants to build a case against Roger Stone I'm not gonna cooperate with that. Roger did nothing wrong'

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He's on MSNBC right now diggin a bigger hole. He's off the rails
        People are speculating that he's drunk

**** knows why anyone would do this

It's either part of some master plan or the guy has completely lost the plot

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          'Trump treated me like crap. He treated Cohen like crap. He treated Roger Stone like crap. If Mueller wants to build a case against Roger Stone I'm not gonna cooperate with that. Roger did nothing wrong'
          So he treated this guy like crap, but the guy won't screw over Trump.

He treated Cohen like crap, but he isn't screwing over Trump either.

Hmmm.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              People are speculating that he's drunk

**** knows why anyone would do this

It's either part of some master plan or the guy has completely lost the plot
              He's gotta be coked up. He said he was offered immunity. But he's saying he's not gonna help them build a case against Stone because Stone did nothing wrong. If Stone did nothing wrong why wouldn't he help clear his name?

And he keeps saying he isn't going to jail. People are taking it as he doesn't believe Mueller will take him to jail but to me it's sounding like he'd off himself before he goes to jail.

Comment

• You left this Nunberg tweet out.....

"I was told that that idiot, Emin, had offered to send women up to Trump's room [in Moscow] but Trump didn't want it. He's too smart for that, he didn't want it."

So, whose lying here; Nunberg who says Trump didn't want girls sent to his room, or Steele who said Trump had the girls come up and pee on the bed?

You tell us my son, which of those guys is lying since they can't both be telling the truth.

Let me go on record now and predict you'll not be providing an answer, just more nothing burger nonsense....

Comment

• "They asked me questions about Roger and me that they would only know if they read Roger's emails"

Comment

• Comment

• This is the video where he explains why he thinks Mueller has something on Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X