Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've still not told us your take on the DOJ and FBI lying to a FISA court in order to get a warrant.

Can we go ahead and now say that there is absolutely no excuse for such behavior, as even you can't come up with any type of excuse for it?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Trump is a bull**** artist but I thought he did a good job at the SOTU.

All thr SOTU's are bull**** anyway.

Teleprompter Trump is much more presidential than infantile Twitter Trump.

I really liked his "Americans are dreamers too" line, it was the best of the SOTU.
        I thought so, too.

Comment

• Comment

• One year ago. Never forget The day Trump supporters finally agreed with that left that America isn't exceptional and has been killing innocent people all over the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              One year ago. Never forget The day Trump supporters finally agreed with that left that America isn't exceptional and has been killing innocent people all over the world

You're going to give yourself ulcers.

You're obsessed.

And no matter much you obsess and act a fool and a cheerleader, you've got Trump for another 3 years, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You're going to give yourself ulcers.

You're obsessed.

And no matter much you obsess and act a fool and a cheerleader, you've got Trump for another 3 years, at least.
                Do you agree with Trump that America isn't innocent and we kill people just like Putin?

Comment

Do you agree with Trump that America isn't innocent and we kill people just like Putin?
                  I don't give a damn.

No country is perfect, and you superfans can always find something to whine about.

Face it, the economy is so kicking ass after just one year of Trump that y'all can't even try and debate that, so you've moved on to nonsense like this and playing Gotcha!

Your own team's ineptness and failure in running our economy has marginalized you superfans.

You're reduced to this, while avoiding the real issues that affect Americans here and now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I don't give a damn.
                    Face it, the economy is so kicking ass after just one year of Trump that y'all can't even try and debate that, so you've moved on to nonsense like this and playing Gotcha!

You are literally in my other topic about the economy talking about everything but the economy. WTF??????? These are all the posts you've made in my topic about the economy. Not a single one addresses the economy.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Can you direct us to ANY posts of you complaining about spending while Obama was President?

You can't, can you.
                    So Obama still borrowed even more during one of his years.

And not one damn word from you D superfans when it happened.

Absolutely pathetic.
                    This one right here you stupid idiot!!!!

So it's safe to say you didn't say one damn word when Obama was almost doubling our debt, correct?
                    No, I was pointing out you're complaining about yearly borrowing, though in one of his years Obama borrowed even more and you did not complain.

I'm pointing out your superfan hypocrisy.

Please keep up.

Maybe stop being a blind superfan and you wouldn't have to embarrass yourself with these blatant double standards.
                    Don't act stupid.

But if you must, show me any thread you started asking folks for analysis about spending while Obama was President....

You cant, and we all know it.

You're cheerleading. We all can see it. At least just admit it.
                    Why?

You're either too stupid to understand, or you'll claim you're too stupid to understand just as you're doing now.

Just cheerlead on.

I just made sure to point it out, so my work here appears done.
                    I seriously doubt he'll be around.

He's probably going to stress himself to an early grave.

Comment

You are literally in my other topic about the economy talking about everything but the economy. WTF??????? These are all the posts you've made in my topic about the economy. Not a single one addresses the economy.
                      That one's about spending, and I stayed on topic, which was spending.

Don't be even more stupid than your boy Gruber said you were. It's not a good luck.

My point, which you again missed, was that you D superfans can't talk about the economy, as it's kicking tail under Trump despite the fact it was sucking under your team's leadership.

Comment

Working...
                      X