OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Par for the course with that guy.

Both being wrong, and mimicking me like a boy trying to emulate his father.

He's on my ignore list for a reason.

That said, the Democrats predicted a market crash and all other sorts of economic doom and gloom if Trump was elected.

Instead, he's exceeded expectations.

Gotta love it, unless you're an elected Democrat or a D superfan.
    Yeah, it's weird how they do a complete 180 on their initial stances but still end up being wrong. The thing that gets me is they NEVER admit it. It's almost as if they're children.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-status-381470

Republicans are giving up on their years-long dream of repealing Obamacare.

Obamacare went from the reason Republicans took over Congress to them not being able to repeal it because their constituents overwhelmingly like the law and doing so would cost them seats in an election year.

I'm sure they will try to revisit this at some point down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Below forecast? Hahaha! GDP up over 3% in the last two quarters, something Obama never achieved in 8 years.
        I'll guarantee no one can cite any Democrat or liberal predicting 2017 GDP growth higher than what Trump achieved.

They were convinced, or knowingly lying, that Trump could not outperform Obama's numbers.

And what's so funny is that Obama's numbers sucked. 2% GDP growth, especially in a recovery, is anemic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Yeah, it's weird how they do a complete 180 on their initial stances but still end up being wrong. The thing that gets me is they NEVER admit it. It's almost as if they're children.
            Being right on the Internet is more important than facts to them.

Comment

Stfu. You have no clue what you're talking about.
              Oh dear, another Hannity watching moron

Google "US GDP December Quarter" and educate yourself

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Below forecast? Hahaha! GDP up over 3% in the last two quarters, something Obama never achieved in 8 years.
                  http://www.politifact.com/illinois/s...-growth-obama/

From the article:

According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the percentage change in GDP growth during the third and fourth quarters of the last year of Obama’s final term was 3.5 percent and 1.9 percent, respectively, resulting in an average growth rate of 1.6 percent for 2016.

If the data is used to compare one quarter to the same quarter from a year ago, there were two periods during Obama’s tenure in which growth exceeded 3 percent. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was about 3.1 percent; and between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015, the economy grew by 3.3 percent, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Oh dear, another Hannity watching moron

Google "US GDP December Quarter" and educate yourself
                    December is one month, not a quarter. How you googled that phrase and thought you were actually doing something important is laughable.

Comment

December is one month, not a quarter. How you googled that phrase and thought you were actually doing something important is laughable.
                      Superfans will cherry pick.

Notice it was after he'd been in office almost a year and growth had been exceeding all predictions.

So they finally guessed too high.

And now superfans have ONE MONTH they can latch on to, while completely ignoring the other 11 months and the entire year's GDP growth vs predictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X