No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So in other words Trump is taking it easy on Russia? Ok, duly noted. On the same day CIA director said Russia is planning to do the same thing they did to get the sanctions imposed. But Trump is giving them a break. An that list of names means nothing when he said no action will be taken against them and if action is taken in the future it would be taken against non Russian actors. And that list was due as part of the bill he signed, hesitantly I might add. He released it 12 minutes before the midnight deadline. And after he'd already said those people wouldn't have any action taken against them
    The **** do you mean taking it easy?

Who do you think is going to suffer most from more sanctions? The people, who are already suffering and live in poverty.

You defend illegals coming in the USA, welfare bums doing **** all, but then say Trump is taking it easy on Russia?

Well buddy, the Democrats are taking it easy on criminals and illegals in your own country yet you keep defending them.

Comment

You literally have a topic saying you're getting paid more because of the tax cuts.
      False.

And again you show you know jack squat about Economics.

Im not getting paid a dime more. I'm getting to keep more of the money I get paid.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If you're taxes are cut who is making up the difference in revenue? Remember, there weren't any spending cuts in the tax plan. So spending stays the same but revenue decreases.
      There won't be a revenue loss. Maybe one very short term, but as the economy grows revenues will go up by more. History showed us that, twice in my lifetime alone.

The tax plan was about taxes, not spending.

Spending gets covered in the budget and with spending bills.

Basic Civics.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Basic math
      Unfortunately, you left out the basic Economics and Civics part.

Don't be smug when illustrating your ignorance.

Comment

So in other words Trump is taking it easy on Russia? Ok, duly noted.
        Lmfao!!!

You're really stuck on stupid.

He said nothing of the sort.

Why can't you follow simple English??

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          The **** do you mean taking it easy?

Who do you think is going to suffer most from more sanctions? The people, who are already suffering and live in poverty.

You defend illegals coming in the USA, welfare bums doing **** all, but then say Trump is taking it easy on Russia?

Well buddy, the Democrats are taking it easy on criminals and illegals in your own country yet you keep defending them.
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Lmfao!!!

You're really stuck on stupid.

He said nothing of the sort.

Why can't you follow simple English??

I was talking with a Trump supporter yesterday and he told me he didn't believe that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told him the reason Congress voted so overwhelmingly was because of they evidence they'd seen, classified and unclassified. I even told him about the Reality L. Winner case which she leaked a classified NSA document showing it. Documents that were never supposed to be released to the public

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1

I explained to him again that this wasn't about the Trump campaign and Russia collusion. This was simply about Russia interference. He said he didn't believe it and Trump called it fake news. I told him these documents, along with other classified documents, are the same ones Trump has seen. He still didn't believe it because Trump said he asked Putin and Putin said he didn't do it so therefore he didn't do it and it' fake news. My mind was blown.

Do you believe Russia interfered with our elections, including attempting to hack into some state voting databases and may have been successful?

I'm not talking about the Trump campaign and Russia collusion. I'm talking about the reason congress voted to sanction Russia this year by a vote of 419-3 in the house and 98-2 in the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            There won't be a revenue loss. Maybe one very short term, but as the economy grows revenues will go up by more. History showed us that, twice in my lifetime alone.
            The tax cut effects took place at the beginning of the year. They've asked congress to move up the date by about a month earlier. So this would be considered revenue loss for the short term right?

Comment

The tax cut effects took place at the beginning of the year. They've asked congress to move up the date by about a month earlier. So this would be considered revenue loss for the short term right?
              Obviously, genius.

Remember, tax revenue increased after both the Reagan Income Tax cuts and the Clinton Cap Gains Tax cuts.

Past performance is the best indicator of future performance.

Comment

I was talking with a Trump supporter yesterday and he told me he didn't believe that. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told him the reason Congress voted so overwhelmingly was because of they evidence they'd seen, classified and unclassified. I even told him about the Reality L. Winner case which she leaked a classified NSA document showing it. Documents that were never supposed to be released to the public

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1

I explained to him again that this wasn't about the Trump campaign and Russia collusion. This was simply about Russia interference. He said he didn't believe it and Trump called it fake news. I told him these documents, along with other classified documents, are the same ones Trump has seen. He still didn't believe it because Trump said he asked Putin and Putin said he didn't do it so therefore he didn't do it and it' fake news. My mind was blown.

Do you believe Russia interfered with our elections, including attempting to hack into some state voting databases and may have been successful?

I'm not talking about the Trump campaign and Russia collusion. I'm talking about the reason congress voted to sanction Russia this year by a vote of 419-3 in the house and 98-2 in the Senate.
                All I see in this report is "Cyber threat actors"

Is there any proof that this was sponsored by Russian Government, or simply that the hackers were from somewhere in Russia? Or maybe they were elsewhere in the world and using a very good VPN...

I don't really think much of unproven Russian meddling in elections when you have millions of illegals voting for Hillary and the Democrats in general...

These were also "Intelligence" documents at some point:

Comment

If they did, it was on Obama's watch.

Maybe he should have beefed up our cyber defenses and such instead of telling the Russians he'd "have more flexability" with them after the election, and mocking Mitt Romney for daring say Russia wasn't our friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    If they did, it was on Obama's watch.

Maybe he should have beefed up our cyber defenses and such instead of telling the Russians he'd "have more flexability" with them after the election, and mocking Mitt Romney for daring say Russia wasn't our friend.
                    Good point.

I forgot about that.

Comment

• Have a good chuckle. This will never get old. Where are they now?

Comment

Working...
                      X