No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Look at the look on Hannity's face when he had to admit the NYT story about Trump trying to fire Mueller in June 2017 is correct and not fake news

"NYT is just trying to distract you... Oh the story is true? HEY LOOK! A CAR CHASE"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Hahahahahahaha. Wolff’s book?

Wow you must be getting desperate.
      Fox News has confirmed this happened

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/trump-ordered-mueller-fired-then-backed-off-ny-times-reports.html

Comment

Look at the look on Hannity's face when he had to admit the NYT story about Trump trying to fire Mueller in June 2017 is correct and not fake news

A great way to start the work day was to see this video

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          For someone who claims to be a lawyer, you write like a smug, but not too bright, high school kid.

Up your game.

Move past talking points and snarky comments.
          Unfortunately your so out of touch that guy don’t even know the Mexicans have built and are build 100s of tunnels. Purpose is for drug trafficking but the wall will simply make human trafficing profitable. So immigAnts simply pay their fee to the cartel and walk not run across the border. Tonbad yiu think ant trump level.

Comment

Fox News has confirmed this happened

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...s-reports.html
            Yeah, they scoff at Fire & Fury, and yet believe everything in the Clinton Cash book, which the conspiracy nuts used as a deep state gospel.

But we're the crazy ones, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's hilarious, isn't it.

They are so used to their guys lying to them, they have to try and make it out that everyone is lying so their guys don't look bad. They truly can't grasp there are candidates that don't play voters for fools.

It's superfandom at its best.

Him, and the semi-literate lawyer, and the guy who can only reply with memes.

That's today's liberal voters.
              Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I'd love to see the BAR exam that idiot passed. Lawyer my ass
              Haters gonna hate. Stay hating my friends. Stay hating.

California doesn’t release results or the exams. Pass/fail. Most difficult bar exam in country. Three day exam when I took it. But that doesn’t matter to trump level thinkers. Stay at that level fellaz. We need haves and have nots. Enjoy yiur lives. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                How exactly is Trump family banking billions?
                Are you really asking me that? Wow. And I’m the “idiot”. You should look that word up in a dictionary. Or google it.

But really yiu should just think about it. You have that ability as I noted in one of yiur other posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Unfortunately your so out of touch that guy don’t even know the Mexicans have built and are build 100s of tunnels. Purpose is for drug trafficking but the wall will simply make human trafficing profitable. So immigAnts simply pay their fee to the cartel and walk not run across the border. Tonbad yiu think ant trump level.
                  I can't decipher that chicken scratch.

Write it in proper English please, counselor.

Comment

We aren't hating.

Our guy won. And he's keeping his campaign promises. We're enjoying life, not whining on Internet forums.

I'll be especially enjoying my bigger checks come February.

Comment

California doesn’t release results or the exams. Pass/fail. Most difficult bar exam in country. Three day exam when I took it. But that doesn’t matter to trump level thinkers. Stay at that level fellaz. We need haves and have nots. Enjoy yiur lives. Lol.
                      Liars gonna lie...

Comment

Working...
                      X