Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD being driven through the floor in the hope of making locally made products more competitive but also making foreign debt payment ever more expensive

This is highly unlikely to end well

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Oooohhh. Still more of NOTHING.

Now we will have Sessions investigate Mueller and his team...

Democrats love shooting themselves in the foot.

Over TEN MILLION $$$ of TAXPAYER'S MONEY THROWN AWAY FOR NOTHING.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You never get tired of getting yourself all worked up, then getting huge let-downs, do you?

My son, please be your own man.

Carve your own niche in life, don't try and be me for your entire life.

Can you not come up with something as witty as I did all on your own?
      When you say they have nothing on Trump what are you basing that on, other than your personal opinion?

Comment

• More companies announce wage hikes, bonuses, benefits in afterglow of Trump tax reform.

Source:
        https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/8...171148283.html

Trickle down don't work doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          When you say they have nothing on Trump what are you basing that on, other than your personal opinion?
          As I've said many, many times, two big reasons.

1. Over a year of investigation and still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

2. It doesn't pass the smell test. Trump isn't stupid enough to collude with Russia knowing Obama had control of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

Comment

• And keep in mind, we now know Trump's campaign was being bugged via FISA warrants during the election, and nothing came from those either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              As I've said many, many times, two big reasons.

1. Over a year of investigation and still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

2. It doesn't pass the smell test. Trump isn't stupid enough to collude with Russia knowing Obama had control of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
              How do you know there is zero evidence tho? I mean besides your own opinion? There is an ongoing investigation into collusion and obstruction. Aren't findings usually announced after an investigation is complete, not before?

Comment

How do you know there is zero evidence tho?
                People involved, and in the know, have said this.

I'm not trying to poke at you, but I've said this many times before. You're not listening to me or you're not keeping up.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I mean besides your own opinion? There is an ongoing investigation into collusion and obstruction. Aren't findings usually announced after an investigation is complete, not before?
                All that is either moot or already addressed.

I gave my answer, and its backed with the facts I've cited.

Please don't ask me questions about why I believe what I do if you're just going to argue with the answers I give.

Comment

People involved, and in the know, have said this.

I'm not trying to poke at you, but I've said this many times before. You're not listening to me or you're not keeping up.

All that is either moot or already addressed.

I gave my answer, and its backed with the facts I've cited.

Please don't ask me questions about why I believe what I do if you're just going to argue with the answers I give.

There are also people involved in the know who have said there was. Including one who has pled guilty and is cooperating. If there is an ongoing investigation you can't say they've found nothing before the findings are released. It's like you're saying that because you haven't seen any evidence but you know evidence isn't released until the investigation is over. From shoplifting to murder, the police don't release evidence until the investigation is complete and they're ready to file charges or not. You know this. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. But for some strange reason you think since the evidence in this ongoing investigation hasn't been released therefore there is no evidence.

Comment

There are also people involved in the know who have said there was.
                    There was??

Please source that claim.

If there is an ongoing investigation you can't say they've found nothing before the findings are released.
                    Well they have, and I've sourced it previous.

You're still not keeping up and I'm having to repeat things I've said many, many times.

But for some strange reason you think since the evidence in this ongoing investigation hasn't been released therefore there is no evidence.
                    No, I don't think that.

I told why I think what I do, and that was not what I said.

You're not keeping up, or you're lying.

Comment

There was??

Please source that claim.

Well they have, and I've sourced it previous.

You're still not keeping up and I'm having to repeat things I've said many, many times.

No, I don't think that.

I told why I think what I do, and that was not what I said.

You're not keeping up, or you're lying.
                      You cannot say there has been no evidence found during an ongoing investigation because findings aren't released until the investigation is complete. You don't know what Mueller has, I don't know what Mueller has, and Trump doesn't know what Mueller has. Those are the facts that aren't up for discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X