No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Everything he's touched has turned to gold.

If you were so possessed you could look up my earliests posts on Trump and how much I disliked him, I am not a blind ass-kisser. He's just been a phenomenal president so far.

Only disagree on net neutrality.
    At least you can admit some of his errors. That boy 1bad65 is the only superfan on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      Lol

An unsubstantiated memo written by a discredited politician is going to bring down one of the most credible lawmen in the world?

What's more, it was presented on the same day as evidence of Trump's association with known Russian criminals was revealed

**** you guys are so gullible

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Lol

An unsubstantiated memo written by a discredited politician is going to bring down one of the most credible lawmen in the world?

What's more, it was presented on the same day as evidence of Trump's association with known Russian criminals was revealed

**** you guys are so gullible
        It's over. Press F to pay respects.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Gossip hoing on me again but keep dreaming again. I bought stocks down here too but why talk about them with you guys when you wouldn't know about them. I rather go watch **** than have sex with a prostitute in a dirty dilapidated building. . The money I got can afford me a better sex situation than that.
          Lmao..

Sure “you buy stocks down there”

Whatever you wanna tell people to make yourself feel like you matter

Name some of these stocks?

Comment

• Facts

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/1/19/16910296/government-shutdown-donald-trump-daca-immigration-2018-deal?__twitter_impression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao..

Sure “you buy stocks down there”

Whatever you wanna tell people to make yourself feel like you matter

Name some of these stocks?
              Honey Bun
              Wisynco
              Flow
              GWest, etc

Funny you say that but all you do is talk on here. Haven't shown an ounce of proof.
              Anyone can talk a good game online.

Big Ballin' in Peoria.

Comment

Honey Bun
                Wisynco
                Flow
                GWest, etc

Funny you say that but all you do is talk on here. Haven't shown an ounce of proof.
                Anyone can talk a good game online.

Big Ballin' in Peoria.
                Lmao..

How long did it take you to look those up and post like you own them..

“All you do is talk on here”

Wtf am I suppose to do?

Why you need proof?

Once again like a gossip hoe

Comment

Lmao..

How long did it take you to look those up and post like you own them..

“All you do is talk on here”

Wtf am I suppose to do?

Why you need proof?

Once again like a gossip hoe
                  Keep dreaming. And you do differently, how?
                  You just look up and post too. How long does it usually take you?

Comment

Keep dreaming. And you do differently, how?
                    You just look up and post too. How long does it usually take you?
                    What do I look up?

Get your arse in the investment thread if you a legit investor.

I actually feel bad for the Jamaican market now as it was on a nice run a few years ago, but since has plummeted back. I don’t think it really has nothing to do with the fundamentals of the companies themselves, more so the money leaving that market and getting into a monster bull market in America or going into crypto.

I thought about buying an index of Jamaica a few years ago, but never pulled the trigger, just not enough certainty for my taste

Comment

What do I look up?

Get your arse in the investment thread if you a legit investor.

I actually feel bad for the Jamaican market now as it was on a nice run a few years ago, but since has plummeted back. I don’t think it really has nothing to do with the fundamentals of the companies themselves, more so the money leaving that market and getting into a monster bull market in America or going into crypto.

I thought about buying an index of Jamaica a few years ago, but never pulled the trigger, just not enough certainty for my taste
                      Look at this quack talking smart about the Jamaican Stock Exchange and getting it all wrong.

No. All the IPOs that have came out have all been oversubscribed by far. Just like most other countries interest rate on our savings is very low so people are looking for higher rates. More companies have been coming to the market and most of their IPOs have been oversubscribed. Adam Ali you need to stop embarrassing yourself. It's not a crime to admit that you don't know something.

Comment

Working...
                      X