No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Liberals are absolutely ****ting themselves at the prospect of Bannon facing a Grand Jury 😂
    You guys never learn. Remember how Hillary, her team, and Bill Clinton all used the "I do remember, I do not recall" defense? Well, what goes around comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      No. You're ignoring the news. You don't see how 2 indictments and 2 guilty pleas is progress? If we were 8 months in without indictments & guilty pleas I could see how it's going nowhere. The President invoked executive privilege yesterday to stop Bannon from talking. Obviously there is something they didn't want Congress to know. So now Mueller has subpoenaed Bannon and executive privilege can't be used. The investigation is heating up, and more indictments & guilty pleas are coming.

But you want people to believe there is nothing going on with the investigation. That's just not true. You are choosing to ignore what's going on. And instead of addressing it you try to distract with supposed crimes of Hillary & Obama

There is a thread about the investigation into Hillary yet you refuse to post in it. Why?
      Whoever is dragged up to testify will use the Clinton stand-by, "I do not remember, I do not recall" and then the left can look for the next boogie man under the bed that doesn't exist. Bannon recently aligned himself with an author who admits half of what he wrote was lies and inaccuracies that could not be sourced. Bannon has been exiled from Breitbart, things aren't looking too good for his credibility.

I think you are harping on that Hillary thread because you'd rather have a bunch of like-minded cheerleaders in this one, rather than being challenged with alternative points of view. Either that or you just don't like that the Russia collusion story is a big distraction to take our attention away from the real criminals, which are Hillary and Barry.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You guys never learn. Remember how Hillary, her team, and Bill Clinton all used the "I do remember, I do not recall" defense? Well, what goes around comes around.
        Bbbbbut Hillary

Comment

• From the littlest of things to the huuuuugest of things they just can’t stop lie’n......

Have another cheeseburger ya fat fug !

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Bbbbbut Hillary
            I figured that's all you had. Another one-trick pony.

Comment

• The Bannon testimony will be a complete circus... the democrats are so desperate to stick to this whole Russia scandal.

I already posted concrete proof of collusion, here it is again:

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I figured that's all you had. Another one-trick pony.
                Oh the irony

Comment

• And for the record I ignored BERNIE'S CORNER as well: All he does is spam threads with propaganda memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    And for the record I ignored BERNIE'S CORNER as well: All he does is spam threads with propaganda memes.
                    He's one of the site's biggest grubers.

Meme's are about all he does. And even then he's so slow he only goes to like Mother Jones and the Democrat Underground to get his memes. No variety whatsoever.

On top of that he's a phony veteran.

I put him on ignore long ago.

Comment

• It's been interesting who in the media stood up. Alex Jones from the get go made it known about what the public faces. Rush and Hannity eased into this "conspiracy", trashing a lifetime of Republican establishment partisanship, showing they have a conscience.

Comment

Working...
                      X