No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Maybe because the Mueller investigation is going nowhere.
    2 indictements
    2 guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia while they worked for the Trump campaign. We're only 8 months in. It took 2 1/2 years before Nixon resigned & that investigation had an actual eye witness.

You say this investigation is going nowhere but it's a lot further along than the Hillary investigation which has borne no indictments or guilty pleas. How is that possible if the Hillary investigation is supposedly more legit according to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      2 indictements
      2 guilty pleas for lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia while they worked for the Trump campaign. We're only 8 months in. It took 2 1/2 years before Nixon resigned & that investigation had an actual eye witness.

You say this investigation is going nowhere but it's a lot further along than the Hillary investigation which has borne no indictments or guilty pleas. How is that possible if the Hillary investigation is supposedly more legit according to you?
      You're ignoring the news and painting your own narrative. Stop reading the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, etc., they are lying to you and building a false sense of hope among their followers and subscribers. They've been caught in so many lies and so much deceit that I have to wonder how any rational human being with at least three brain cells can continue to get their "news" from these sources.

Once this Mueller investigation wraps up and everyone chokes down their big nothing burgers, the Clinton investigation will kick into high gear. It will drag out and because she and Barry-O are well insulated, there will be sacrificial lambs led to the slaughter. I don't expect Hillary to be led out in handcuffs, but I do expect her and Obama to be totally exposed for their scandals. Not that it will matter to folks like you and their loyal followers.

Obama, Sanders, Hillary, can all drown babies on camera and the left would still love them

Comment

You're ignoring the news and painting your own narrative. Stop reading the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, etc., they are lying to you and building a false sense of hope among their followers and subscribers. They've been caught in so many lies and so much deceit that I have to wonder how any rational human being with at least three brain cells can continue to get their "news" from these sources.

Once this Mueller investigation wraps up and everyone chokes down their big nothing burgers, the Clinton investigation will kick into high gear. It will drag out and because she and Barry-O are well insulated, there will be sacrificial lambs led to the slaughter. I don't expect Hillary to be led out in handcuffs, but I do expect her and Obama to be totally exposed for their scandals. Not that it will matter to folks like you and their loyal followers.

Obama, Sanders, Hillary, can all drown babies on camera and the left would still love them
        No. You're ignoring the news. You don't see how 2 indictments and 2 guilty pleas is progress? If we were 8 months in without indictments & guilty pleas I could see how it's going nowhere. The President invoked executive privilege yesterday to stop Bannon from talking. Obviously there is something they didn't want Congress to know. So now Mueller has subpoenaed Bannon and executive privilege can't be used. The investigation is heating up, and more indictments & guilty pleas are coming.

But you want people to believe there is nothing going on with the investigation. That's just not true. You are choosing to ignore what's going on. And instead of addressing it you try to distract with supposed crimes of Hillary & Obama

There is a thread about the investigation into Hillary yet you refuse to post in it. Why?

Comment

• These Republicans just can't stop winning

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

These Republicans just can't stop winning
            You only got about 1,000 more seats to go to make up for the ones your team lost under Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              You only got about 1,000 more seats to go to make up for the ones your team lost under Obama.
              I'll go ahead and take it as a good sign of things to come that a Democrat could win a district Hilary lost by 17%

Comment

I'll go ahead and take it as a good sign of things to come that a Democrat could win a district Hilary lost by 17%
                We shall see.

It's a race at an off time no one spoke of until after it was over.

Of course superfans blow things out of proportion.

Trump's still President, and we get our tax cuts in a couple weeks.

I'm looking forward to that. What about You?

Comment

Yeah this election and the one in Alabama are interesting.

It seems clear that if Democrats run the best candidate-regardless of whether its a man, woman, black, white , gay or straight-they can get lost voters back. You don't need to placate every sub group within the party. The best candidate will be defined by the area and the issues, not the national party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    No. You're ignoring the news. You don't see how 2 indictments and 2 guilty pleas is progress? If we were 8 months in without indictments & guilty pleas I could see how it's going nowhere. The President invoked executive privilege yesterday to stop Bannon from talking. Obviously there is something they didn't want Congress to know. So now Mueller has subpoenaed Bannon and executive privilege can't be used. The investigation is heating up, and more indictments & guilty pleas are coming.

But you want people to believe there is nothing going on with the investigation. That's just not true. You are choosing to ignore what's going on. And instead of addressing it you try to distract with supposed crimes of Hillary & Obama

There is a thread about the investigation into Hillary yet you refuse to post in it. Why?
                    His stance is almost as laughable as the WH's tactics yesterday

There's obviously something that Trump wants to hide and Mueller now has the perfect opportunity to dig deeper

I would not like to be Bannon ATM

Comment

Is that all you got? Stop pretending that Hillary and Obama aren't relevant to the discussions. Especially when each layer of the collusion onion is slowly peeling it's way towards both of them. You liberals know the heat is coming, and you're all in panic mode. All you have left is to deflect and throw tantrums.
                      Liberals are absolutely ****ting themselves at the prospect of Bannon facing a Grand Jury 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X